Other Smogon LoL Tournament #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Division 2 teams may now play their games. You have about 2 weeks from this post to play - though I urge you do it quicker. I'll be a bit lenient this time around.

Team IPL Five Tigers to draft a sub. After five sub drafts, subs may not be drafted until there are 5 subs in the pool.

Oops i just deleted my post because I thought it was too late, ah well. SUB (I HATE SUBWAY)

Summoner Name: BlocksRcool (CheezRcool for certain champs if i'm in the mood)
Summoner Level (if 30, solo queue elo): 30, hovering around 1600 for the longest time (longer than retarded 1500)
Preferred Roles: Anything but jungle/support.

Due to special circumstances, Team GANNA WIN is replacing supermarth64 with BlocksRcool. supermarth64 is no longer competing.

Division 1 teams may now play their games.

Round 1

Division 1
Team GANNA WIN vs NICE GUYS
Ginyu Force vs Team IPL Five Tigers
Team Friendship is Magic vs BYE

NICE GUYS have choice of side/first pick for first game.
Team IPL Five Tigers have choice of side/first pick for first game.

Division 2
Team 69 vs Team Blue and Purple
Team e-girl vs Team O

Team 69 have choice of side for first game.
Team O have choice of side for first game.

Matches must be completed by the 29th of May 2012, 10PM GMT+10 (AEST for lazy australians)

I am attempting to set up a new time, as Thorns will give us an extension if we can arrange it. The problem is that we can't play at the time you wanted to play, because Yeti and xenu certainly can't make it (it is also past the deadline, though as mentioned that isn't the issue). We cannot play at the time I wanted to play, as you cannot make it, AoK cannot make it, and Aerrow cannot make it (meaning we could not just sub lkk and Aerrow in for you two). Then throughout the week, the Americans have school, and xenu cannot play in the American afternoon / European evening. As far as I can tell, the easiest time would be next weekend, but it would still require either xenu or you to stay up / get up at some obscene time in the early morning or be subbed.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
that's why i mentioned it, yeah

kind of thorns to give us an extension but i'm not certain the scheduling conflicts won't just recur

eta: although i don't know what you mean about my time being past deadline. deadline is the 29th and my proposed time was the 27th

I think, inevitably, we will just have to sub people or the match won't be played, as much as it sucks. We could set up a time and have the substitutes show up and sub whoever doesn't appear, although that's a really unfortunate approach in terms of team coordination. I am still trying to find a time all ten of us can play, but it is difficult, as I have to contact two teams each time I have a new idea.

Due to waning interest, I regret to announce that this tournament is being cancelled. My apologies go out to the few users who actually put in the effort to try to play, and anyone else who was looking forward to it.

However, this is not the end of arranged LoL on Smogon. We will likely be holding pick-up-games on #tf2 on SynIRC on a daily (or near-daily) basis, keeping track of the players who participate and ranking them on a points system. Times and dates will be announced, etc. Thank you for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)