Other SMOGON NOMIC (PROPOSAL PHASE 18)

Maleovex

Lt. Col. of The Kyergrzstan Killer Beez
Proposing an Amendment to the Nickname rule.

Nicknames may be no longer than 12 letters or numbers long, and may have only 1 punctuation or space.

Before I start, I just want people to go back and check my proposal before voting no just to vote no on everything. None of you want to be in the position I was in when you're winning and then a rule passes that fucks you up royally.

I really want to vote yes on the Attack proposal, but we have too small a pool of hit points to pass that through. If that was combined with an action phase option of possibly healing or hiding, then it would have my support.

This being said, I will vote no on every proposal except for mine, which I cannot vote on.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
PokeguyNXB 6 points, 10hp, 140 gold.
ButteredToast 13 points, 11hp, 125 gold.
Pidge 11 points, 10hp, 150 gold.
Izhuark 11 points, 10hp, 125 gold.
Walrein 11 points, 10hp, 140 gold.
Leethoof 6 points, 9hp, 115 gold looks like leethoof's out for inactivity
Phione 11 points, 10hp, 125 gold.
TeToN 7 points, 10hp, 125 gold.
Maleovex 6 points, 10 hp, 105 gold

Everything recieved more no's than yesses, so nothing really happens

proposals begin

Repeal 10.1 Nicknames

I dunno, I feel like this has run its course. This pretty much has only tripped up new people and has in general made it more difficult and frustrating to talk about things here. I feel like there is enough distaste for this now to get this out. We can move on to more gimmicks if we want, but I'd really like to be able to discuss things.

I agree with the repeal proposed above.

PROPOSAL : SNITCHING

When a player doesn't follow a rule, another player can point it out. The player that points it out first earns 5 points.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Proposal: Attack on Nomic Mk. II

During the action phase, players may choose to attack another player. This is done privately by PMing the hosts your target. Players start out with 1 ATK, meaning their attacks do 1 damage. Attacks are blockable by a bulletproof vest. If the attacker has a gun, they may choose to bolster their attack with the gun, expending a bullet to increase the damage by 1. Additionally, all players gain 10 HP at the time of this proposal's passing.

happy guy that disgreed with me earlier whose nickname i forget?!

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Starting to get bored...

Proposal: 'Cause this is FILLER!

All proposals from this point forward must do at least one of the following:

A) Add a new mechanic
B) Tweak a mechanic
C) Link two or more mechanics together
D) Remove a Mechanic

Failing to comply cuts your point total in half, as well as causing you to lose 5 HP and 500 GP

I admit to being guilty of doing this as well, but we honestly need to stop this

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Proposal: Pokemon Battle
At any time, a player can challenge another player to a Pokemon battle on PokemonShowdown. It can't be refused, and must be scheduled to occur within a week. The hosts may determine an activity win if necessary. The tier will be ORAS OU unless both players agree on a different tier. The winner of a Pokemon battle under this rule gains 5 points, while the loser loses 2 points. A player can't battle the same player more than once.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)