Role Playing Smogon Pathfinder Society

I could host Destiny of the Sands part 2 next week. Tier 1-5. Could you make Saturday 11 PM GMT+2? If not, I can also host starting 9 PM GMT+2 on a weekday. This scenario will incorporate the brand new idea GS suggested: explaining rules interpretations to players.

21:41 <~Agape> 21:15 <~Agape> you want to play this scenario
21:41 <~Agape> 21:16 <~Agape> this scenario has hands down the best and coolest boon that has been granted thus far in PFS
21:42 <~Agape> the scenario itself is a decent dungeon crawl
21:42 <~Agape> but the boons are something that force you to play the part 3
21:42 <~Agape> due to coolness
21:43 <~Agape> this scenario has three chronicle sheets full of boons
21:43 <~Agape> ^reread that line until you understand how cool that is
21:43 <~Agape> not spoiling any further

Tentatively playing on Saturday 29th March starting at 10:30PM GMT+2.

This scenario is more challenging when played in the higher subtier.

Last edited:

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
In the meantime, who's up for another round of fresh recruits to the Society?

I will be running The Confirmation: Ullar Edition on Wednesday at 2:00 PM GMT -5.

Explore, Report, Cooperate! These things will come in handy...

Last edited:
I'd like to host The Horn of Aroden, a level 1-5 season 5 scenario of the Taldor arc. Now that the playerbase has been reshuffled, I don't know what's the optimal time. Please post here if you'd be interested in playing it and what times you could play. I can do many times.

Alternatively, if you have level 5+ chars, I could host The Stranger Within, of the Sczarni arc.

Which scenario and which time? I could host both. If you intend to play in The Horn of Aroden, do not read any reviews at all, preferably don't even visit the Paizo product page.

I'd like to host The Horn of Aroden, a level 1-5 season 5 scenario of the Taldor arc. Now that the playerbase has been reshuffled, I don't know what's the optimal time. Please post here if you'd be interested in playing it and what times you could play. I can do many times.
I'd be interested in playing The Horn of Aroden. I could play probably any time within reason except Sunday nights i.e. not after 6 PM Central Time.

That's 4 players. The only time I seem to be able to do this week is Sunday from about 3PM GMT+3 onwards up to 2AM.

If this time is not ok then we'll do it next week.

That is still very early for me on a Sunday; could we start yet another two hours later perhaps? If we start at the current time, I will still be at work, and after work will need time to travel home and set up there. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)