1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Role Playing Smogon Pathfinder Society - Destiny of the SANDS—Part 1: A Bitter Bargain March 2 or 4 9:30 GMT+2

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by vonFiedler, Oct 18, 2012.

1. General Spoon

General Spoon

LightWolf will be hosting a scenario on Saturday at 9:00 PM GMT +2 (about the same time we usually start on Saturdays, if you can't be bothered to convert). It is The Goblinblood Dead, a Tier 1-5 scenario.

RSVPs:
    General Spoon
    THE_IRON_KENYAN
    Phoenix512
    UllarWarlord
    StarmanXL (tentative)
  2. StarmanXL

StarmanXL

My Saturday morning plans fell through so put me down for tentatively rsvp. I will only be able to stay for like 4 hours though.
  3. Phoenix512

Phoenix512

I will be hosting Sewer Dragons of Absalom on May 4th at 3 pm GMT-4. It's Tier 3-7 scenario so no level 1 or 2 characters but you could play a level 4 pregen though.

RSVP:
    GeneralSpoon
    LightWolf
    StarmanXL
    Agape
    Ullar
  4. StarmanXL

StarmanXL

I guess I could be there with a pregen.
  5. Agape

Agape

I'll be there, bringing Butterscotch. (Solaris is still level 2.2 so not legal to play in a tier 3+ scenario. However if I manage to get him to level 3 before that, I'll use him.)
  6. UllarWarlord

UllarWarlord

I guess I can join with a pregen.

VALEROS SHALL RIIIIISE

Also, Fiendish Ponies, offing your own lackeys, and the number 19 ftw.
  7. Agape

Agape

If there are enough people and interest I could host God's Market Gamble tomorrow starting between 10:30 and 11:30 PM GMT+3 (10:30 is -10 minutes relative to this timestamp).

No need to RSVP, if enough people are online wanting to play whenever I get on tomorrow evening, we'll play. The scenario has subtiers 1-2 and 4-5.
  8. UllarWarlord

UllarWarlord

I hear that both of those scenarios were fun; too bad I couldn't make them. :/

HOWEVER.

I will be hosting The Night March of Kalkamedes this Saturday. I'll edit this post soon to reflect the specific time.

I want to warn you guys beforehand; this is an extremely fun scenario, but it's also a tad tricky. You're gonna want to bring a BUNCH of healing.

Oh, and it's a Tier 1-5 Scenario.

RSVPs:
    GeneralSpoon
    StarmanXL
    LightWolf
    Objection
  9. StarmanXL

StarmanXL

I'm in. Any chance it can start earlier than the usual time?
  10. Agape

Agape

I'll be on a church camp from Thursday to Sunday so cannot play. No need to wait for until the usual timeslot for me, you could start it earlier so that nobody would need to leave mid-game :)
  11. LightWolf

LightWolf lightwoof
    is a Forum Moderator

Had Skype game, not only did we have fun(oh god when the demon threathened he'd kill me dog, it was hilarious). But we got it done way quicker(I claim this is because it's much harder to miss your turn started when you hear someone say your name)

We finished in whooping 2:33. We need moar skype games.
  12. Temperantia

Temperantia

If they all take that long, I certainly agree. Wish I could've been there.
  13. StarmanXL

StarmanXL

I'm not a big fan of Skype, but I agree it made things a lot faster, and I endorse its use in the future. It was nice to have some time to spare before having to head out to my IRL pathfinder game afterwards.
  14. UllarWarlord

UllarWarlord

Agreeing with the above.

And it would have been even MORE hilarious if said demon didn't critfail his Sense Motive check, as even a 2 would have beat that puny Bluff. XD
  15. StarmanXL

StarmanXL

I'm thinking of trying my hand at hosting a scenario, just to get the practice in.

What scenario would people be interested in, and if people are interested, when would people be available?

EDIT: I'm going to be trying to run Assault on the Kingdom of the Impossible. I can run it any day this week except Saturday (will be busy) and and pretty much any time people are available: I'm on GMT -4:00 (EDT) if it helps. What times would people be available to play? I'll update this post when I know.
  16. Agape

Agape

The usual evening timeslot is almost the only working one for me, that is at earliest 10:30 PM GMT+3 which would be 3:30 PM GMT-4. Any day except Thursday this week are fine for me.
  17. Temperantia

Temperantia

For me, today or Thursday would work best. Though Sunday is cool too!
  18. StarmanXL

StarmanXL

Ok, we will be starting at 4:00 PM GMT -4 today, which is about 5 hours and 12 minutes from this post. Also, if you are able and would like to use skype to facilitate a faster game, make a note of it here and send me your skype info either on IRC or in pm.
  19. General Spoon

General Spoon

I will be hosting a scenario tomorrow, starting somewhere between 1PM and 3PM GMT -5. The scenario is The Darkest Vengeance, a 1-5 scenario. As its sweet-spot is very definitely subtier 4-5, I will try and remember to have another backup scenario ready to go just in case.

It will be a skype event if possible, btw. If this does not work out for some people, then it will not be a skype event. So don't decide to not RSVP just because you don't want to use skype.

RSVPs:
    Agape (prefers 2:30PM start)
    LightWolf
    Temp
    StarmanXL
    UllarWarlord (prefers 2:30PM start)
  20. Agape

Agape

Sure I'll RSVP, can guarantee getting online at 2:30 PM your time at earliest, won't mind joining mid-session if you start before that.
  21. LightWolf

LightWolf lightwoof
    is a Forum Moderator

I pref anything, but which day is tomorrow? Today?
  22. Temperantia

Temperantia

I assume Friday. I'd like to be a part of this. Skype is cool, especially since we'll have to be finished by 6pm GMT -5
  23. StarmanXL

StarmanXL

Count me in.
  24. UllarWarlord

UllarWarlord

My sentiments exactly.
  25. UllarWarlord

UllarWarlord

DAMN BATS.

DAMN DARKNESS.

DAMN DOLL (ok actually the doll was kinda fun)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)