Role Playing Smogon Pathfinder Society

Fuck fort saves.

Anyway, just throwing it out there, that I might try to host something either sunday evening or someday next week, if anyone's up for it. I'm thinking Echoes of the Overwatched, a tier 1-5 scenario.

We'll play Tuesday at the usual time (3:30 EDT) if enough people can play.

RSVPs:
-GeneralSpoon
-Agape
-LightWolf
-Temp

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Tentatively hosting the module Masks of the Living God on Thursday and/or Friday (in case we don't finish).

I'll start at 2 or 3 PM GMY -6.

And a small FYI: religious classes are mildly boned in this module.

And another one: you get 3 XP and 4 PP for completing a module.

RSVPs:
StarmanXL
HD
Agape
GeneralSpoon

Yeah I'm up for it.

Also, sometime next week--probably Tuesday at 3:30 GMT -4--I'll be hosting The Devil We Know Part II (1-7). RSVP if you want in.

RSVP:
-GeneralSpoon
-Ullar
-Agape
-Temp
-Lightwolf

I will be hosting a PFS scenarioMonday afternoon/evening. The start time would be sometime at or after 3PM GMT -5. The scenario is Black Waters, a 1-5 scenario (subtiers 1-2 and 4-5). Please give me input on time.

RSVPs:
StarmanXL
Temperantia
Agape (prefers Monday)
Objection (prefers Monday)
LightWolf
UllarWarlord (prefers Monday)

EDIT: Monday it is I believe.

I can't make Thursday due to high school graduation on Saturday and all the preparations, Monday I could probably do.
Replace "high school graduation on Saturday and all the preparations" with "exam on Friday that I still have to do a fair bit of revision for", and you get my situation.

Agape will be hosting The Blackros Matrimony (a tier 3-7 scenario), likely on Saturday (6/8) starting somewhere between 11 AM GMT -5 and 4 PM GMT -5 (probably). RSVP if interested.

RSVPs:
GeneralSpoon
LightWolf
UllarWarlord (tentative)
StarmanXL (tentative)
HD
Phoenix512
vonFiedler (tentative)

Next Saturday (6/15) starting at 4:00 PM GMT -5, I will be hosting the 1st Floor of the Thornkeep module. Each floor of the Thornkeep module takes about as long as a PFS session, and gives 3 XP and 4 Prestige (as normal for a module). Thornkeep's 1st floor is for character of levels 1-2.

I will say that there is a non-negligible chance of death; Thornkeep has a reputation for being hard. However, if you play smart, you will likely be okay.

RSVPs:
ginganinja
Agape
Temperantia
HD (tentative)
LightWolf
Maxim

Ouch that late starting time pretty much rules me out. We'll see though.

- The box Tancred Desimire used on you was meant to bind your true names or that failing at least give him familiarity to be used for spells.

- He was also behind the demon assault, calling them to attack the island as he left to secure the manor he was doing his rites in. The Shadow Demon, Antharalax, was under orders to possess guard Fourchecks, attack the party and let none escape the pavillion. ((Anyone leaving during the attack would have meant the demon failing his mission, releasing him from the contract he was bound with.))

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
NEVER FEAR! ULLAR IS HERE!

I'll be hosting Storming the Diamond Gate on Thursday, sometime between 1 and 2 PM.

This is a tier 3-7 scenario. And it deals with demons. You have been warned.

RSVPs:
GeneralSpoon
StarmanXL
ginganinja

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)