1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Smogon Photo Album (old)

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by Shiv, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

[Cathy edit:

The even newer photo album is here.

All images posted in this thread within an [img] tag (except within quotes) will appear on your album. Images are uploaded to the album on a ten minute delay. The program does not go back and read old posts again, so don't bother editing new images into old posts; make a new post. Enjoy!

]

And now a quote of the rules (which were never really followed) from the original thread!

Welcome to Smogon's Photo Album. This is where you post pictures of yourself to share with the community, whatever the situation might be... graduation, birthday, or even just because you feel like being known a little better by everyone else. It's not required, but it helps to establish yourself as a poster a little bit before posting pictures, it will make people more interested in your subsequent pictures.

The important thing about this thread is that it WILL be kept CLEAN. It's pretty simple: if you have nothing nice to say, keep your mouth shut. It doesn't matter who posted the picture, if you feel the need to respond negatively, do it in a PM, or better yet, just keep it to yourself. Posts that are deemed to break this rule will be removed on the spot. We are a community, and there must be a sense of respect for a community to live and flourish.
  2. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Also, we used an automated script for a lot of the work so there are bound to be extra pictures/wrong pictures on pages. If you find any of those, please post here!
  3. Floppy

Floppy
    is a Pre-Contributor

4. Big Bayou

Big Bayou

Awesome! But yeah, a lot of these photos seem to be mismatched, for instance:

[​IMG]

0/7 of these boys are Big Bayou.
  5. Atlas

Atlas I'm the Mary!
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus

6. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless

Fixed all of that. Remember, we used an automated script, so there's probably a decent amount of errors like those!
  7. Bologo

Bologo Have fun with birds and bees.
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Ehh, my latest pic on the page 100s or something isn't there, ah well, that wasn't the greatest pic anyway (I'm so not emo!). But otherwise, awesome job! I'll be sure to post more pics sometime in the near future.
  8. Hipmonlee

Hipmonlee Have a rice day
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

I have reason to suspect that curby may be even cuter than cloud.

Have a nice day.
  9. Havak

Havak I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Wow, who the hell is "RachelUK"?

Jesus Christ.
  10. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless

11. umbarsc

umbarsc

I didn't know Lee was the villain from the movie Never Back Down. Referring to this pic, of course.

[​IMG]
  12. animenagai

animenagai
    is a Past WCoP Winner

what about meeeeeeeeeee? and rachelUK? damn, didn't expect that on smogon.
  13. gorm

gorm
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

excellent work brain/shiv ;D

note to the noobs, racheluk was a gimmick made my harris maybe and definetely never posted and was banned pretty much immediately.
  14. KoA

KoA The very best...
    is an Artist

Looking through some of the albums, I noticed that you guys accidentally created a second KoA album. This is my fault due to the fact that I posted a pic of myself after my name change.

Also, inspection of the KoA album reveals that nothing's there. I believe this was the intended target:
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/kingofanime/Everything%20Else/Pictures%20of%20me/youngtim.png

Actually, you would be better off either deleting the KoA or KingofAnime-KoA album, and just transfer all the pictures into the other respective album.

I'm just pointing that out so people don't suspect me of being an album whore.

EDIT: Damn, I used the word album like 7 times in this post, I need a better vocabulary.
  15. Lee

Lee @ Thick Club
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Yeah, that's not me, lol. Gorm's page also has a load of random pics of cloud and WER that need removed. Great work, guys!

And I have way too many pictures. 17 pictures, fuck I got carried away :X Could I get the following removed?:

http://album.smogon.com/Lee/10986516_gal.jpg
    http://album.smogon.com/Lee/Image004-2.jpg
    http://album.smogon.com/Lee/Image004_1.jpg
    http://album.smogon.com/Lee/BreakfastClub37.jpg
    http://album.smogon.com/Lee/l_a309fb45bc0a964e97b152a71c819ffb.jpg
    http://album.smogon.com/Lee/Image012_1.jpg
    http://album.smogon.com/Lee/zzzzz.jpg

They're either wrong pictures or just wierd ones that I don't like. :Z Cheers.
  16. Expert Evan

Expert Evan every battle has a smell!
    is a Forum Moderator

Excellent job on the album. Looks like my same picture got in twice there.
  17. dak

dak

good work shiv and brain but i noticted that this are ONLY the new photos, the ones from old album are not there for most pages

also some pages like carl and roy are empty

gk's and glalie's photo is on clouds page and glalie has random shit

mekkah and gorm and obi and vineon have random shit on their page

wiivile has cloud pictures

giga-punch's pictures are on zerowings page

trashys photo is gone
  18. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

19. Storm FTW

Storm FTW

you could putthis new one of me on mine since it's super br00tal!
    [​IMG]
  20. Doomsday

Doomsday
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

21. Brawley

Brawley
    is a Past WCoP Winner

Just took this:
    [​IMG]
  22. Max

Max yadig
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

23. The.Lost.Hylian

The.Lost.Hylian I'll have what you're drinking
    is a Researcher Alumnus

I obviously have the best pictures! Who can beat my transformer costume? NO ONE!:happybrain:
  24. SirRaven

SirRaven

posting to reiterate that chaos's german friend is so fucking hot
  25. darkie

darkie mfw i see alison brie
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon IRC AOPis a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Public Relations

lol i don't think m0nkfish is jack black.

[​IMG]

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)