1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Photo Album (old)

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by Shiv, Mar 27, 2008.

1. FM

FM

lol it's not much of a "build", just an irregularly high metabolism and about 100 pushups a day. plus i take AMP weight gainer which contains 50g of protein per serving and 3g creatine along with tons of amino acids. I'm 6'2" and weigh 155, about 20 pounds underweight.

and yeah ninahaza lets fuckin chill my dude. hit up a vgc or somethin.
  2. popemobile

popemobile

check the fitness thread for lifting advice

actually don't check it right now because the last page is lame
  3. Ninahaza

Ninahaza You'll always be a part of me
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

yeah man, we def gotta chill before this whole VGC thing dies down. that gives us a couple more years at least but lets not wait that long. also
    man, i feel you on this, here is my most recent shirtless picture on smogon and that was back in August. i'm pretty much trying to do the same thing you are doing right now, so much muscle to put on :(. it just sucks because its hard to put on muscle when you are afraid of gaining some weight along the way, but i'll find the perfect balance in time.
    also can i just say how much this time of year sucks for trying to achieve fitness goals? with work, school[exams, cant wait for winter break], all the food that comes with the holidays and OH MY GOD GAMING SEASON. Working and studying alone makes it hard for me to find the time/continue putting in 1.5-2 hours at the gym, then Skyrim[and soon Zelda, God help me] comes into the picture. i have somehow managed to keep up my work outs, to this day i'm not sure how or where this dedication comes from because i am a lazy fucker, i am soooo lazy. how i'm still able to find myself in the gym 5 times a week minimum with such a sucky, time demanding schedule, i dont know. But i do know that i've had to make so many sacrifices, i'm barely on IRC anymore, i still havent gotten into the new VGC season, i do not even have time anymore for video games i've been looking forward to. i havent picked up Skyrim because i dont trust myself not to end up putting 4-8 hours a day into it, i don't even think i can squeeze just 1 hour into my schedule at the moment[this is why I've been going weeks without getting on Smogon/IRC even]. so i am waiting for winter break, when i'll once again have a butt load of time on my hands. since the beginning of my weight loss/muscle gain journey, i'm not sure exactly how I've managed to go all this time without a single injury at the gym, the way I've pushed myself at times and now all that's going on at the moment, it'll be a miracle if i don't pass out at least once before winter break gets here. 1 thing i find funny though is that i predicted perfectly that the holidays would be my hardest challenge during this journey, i had picked a good picture/theme for November when i ordered my custom made Calender for this whole losing weight/building muscle thing.
    [​IMG]
    When i ordered the calendar in January, i knew a combination of holiday gatherings/food celebrations and awesome new video game title releases[i only focused on the food part for the calender because i underestimated the games........severely, the games are worse] would make November/December the hardest time out of the whole year. The reason why i went with that picture? well monks were always portrayed as all sacrificing, unshakable, disciplined, kung fu master badasses, at least in almost all the kung fu movies i saw growing up. so when i was looking for something to remind me of discipline, naturally i saw a monk and went on a shaolin monks wallpaper search craze.
    /end rant about holiday season making everything 100x harder.

alright since i am talking about my Journey, i may as well explain why[because i think i owe you guys an explanation], to those who've been following the weight loss thread or just care. why i said i'd update it sometime around the end of last month and still no update. the 2 main reasons are
    1: the whole hectic schedule[read rant above], i like to give each update the time it deserves and this one requires quite a bit of time[i really like to take my time on them], for example; i was planning on revealing the whole custom calender in the next update, especially since the year is almost over and i'll end up ordering the next one soon. so 12 months= 12 pictures to take and i'm going to of course write something for each picture, explain the picture, why i chose it for that month and what i hoped to gain or was trying to survive for that month, something like that. i'm hoping that i can FINALLY find/dedicate like half a day and update that thread when winter break rolls in.
    2: this is very selfish of me and i hate to say i'll do something and hold back for any reason, but, i realized awhile ago when i started pushing this update back, that having this update hang over my head really pushed me to keep going into the gym, to pick working out over gears of war 3 and now skyrim, i dont know if i'll be able to keep this up when the legend of zelda skyward sword drops though, that just might be what brings it all crashing down. but yeah, this really motivated me and in these "tough times", i was glad/willing to take whatever kept me going that wasn't drugs. i kept treating the situation as if i would update the thread the following week so i'd hit up the gym so i could look good you know ;).

anyways, hopefully i can get it done come winter break, but no matter what happens, even if i disappear again for weeks, i'll always try to post a picture in the photo album upon my return.............those are like mini updates right? :D

Edit: MAN, i did not mean to dump all of that on you FM/smogon, i swear this was originally meant to be a short reply, but i feel so much better now
  4. az

az I DON'T NEED A MAN
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

would you like your az in black

[​IMG]

or perhaps maybe in white

[​IMG]

from the end of october

wrap up warm it's getting cold as fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (for some of us)
  5. Alan

Alan

if it aint white it aint right.
  6. TsukasaSIGN

TsukasaSIGN

If I didn't know better, I would have sworn that you got shot on the right side of your forehead.
  7. shade

shade sweet like sugar
    is a Forum Moderator

thought you were doing movember az man
  8. az

az I DON'T NEED A MAN
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

from the end of october i said you dummy god!!!!!
  9. symphonyx64

symphonyx64 Private messages are the best way to reach me
    is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Since when are you Philip7086? First thing that came into my head before I even saw who poster was. I swear.

[​IMG]
  10. X5Dragon

X5Dragon

NO.FRAKKIN.WAI

That's impossible..

:O
  11. ala

ala
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

stallion you are a handsome individual :)
  12. Chill Murray

Chill Murray get well soon jacoby..

Probably way too late, but this was my Halloween costume this year:

[​IMG]
  13. VKCA

VKCA (Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)

ahahahaha awesome
  14. Firestorm

Firestorm I did my best, I have no regrets!
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

15. Tayla

Tayla

These are kinda big.

Show Hide

[​IMG]

I've posted this before, I think, but I like it 8)

[​IMG]

Before (ignore goofy expression)

[​IMG]

After..

[​IMG]

My sister's wedding. (:
  16. Omicron

Omicron
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

OMFG A GIRL :D

HI xD
  17. Tayla

Tayla

OH MY GAWD.

Hello (:
  18. nada somos

nada somos

What is that doing there
  19. macle

macle frog jesus died for your sins
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Little Cup Co-Leader

the guy on the right's eye brows.......
  20. LoveDensity

LoveDensity

LOL LOL, I thought this picture disappeared for life. Where did you find this epic picture.. i can finally jizz to one of his pics.. my boy philo
  21. Tayla

Tayla

They're not that bad in real life, I promise.
  22. symphonyx64

symphonyx64 Private messages are the best way to reach me
    is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

His VMs.
  23. Philip7086

Philip7086 Myuu
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Factory Headis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

24. Alan

Alan

im going to assume Tayla's mom is the one in the blue dress. Or you have a twin. But holy fuck you guys look identical.
  25. X5Dragon

X5Dragon

Hey Phllip, is there a chance your a billionare <_<

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)