Social The Smogon Photo Album

For those who were somewhat familiar with my fitness goals, I decided to forego competing in physique modelling this year so that I could spend the next year gaining as much muscle as possible so that I come onto stage in 2015 looking big and strong.

Here's a quick progress photo:

EDIT: Same request as SOMALIA, please remove all my other photos. Most of them are dead links anyway :(
aight stallion u caught me mirin. ive been fat so i started working out this summer. my friend took a progress picture of me 2day after whats been about ~45 days of working out nonstop. i aint gonna be modelin anytime soon but ill post my progress picture too. heres to us reachin our goals in 2015 friend

Last edited:

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It has come to my attention that I never posted the picture of me from immediately after my wisdom teeth got removed.

the swelling is real
i, too, had all four of my wisdom teeth removed (last tuesday). here's a before and after the surgery.

i was doin some phoenix wright shit because i was out of my mind, and i also remember fistbumping the doctor shortly before that

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
aight stallion u caught me mirin. ive been fat and sad recently so i started working out this summer. my friend took a progress picture of me 2day after whats been about ~45 days of working out nonstop. i aint gonna be modelin anytime soon but ill post my progress picture too. heres to us reachin our goals in 2015 friend

Looking good man, keep up the hard work!

For those asking for their pics to be taken down (Stallion, SOMALIA) I have no clue if the photo album is hosted on the site itself anymore and if it is I don't know if anyone maintains it anymore. So, I can't do anything about that, and I am presently at university doing intensive study so I can't look into it for you either right now.

If you want them removed from the thread, you can do it yourself any time, and I will edit these instructions into the OP.

Put your cursor in the search bar at the top of the thread, type your username into the 'Posted by Member:' field, and check the 'Search this thread only' box.

It'll come up with a list of all your posts. Click on them and delete each one. I can't delete them faster than you can, btw. Does the deletion button show up for non-badged users?

Hope that helps.

edit: I checked the OP and DM's album still is live, but ofc since DM quit I assume nobody bothered to maintain it. It would be cool if people wanted to get a team together to update it, but I assure you it will not be pleasant work and it is very long outdated. Anyway: ask a badgeholder who knows how to use the SCMS (not me anymore sry) to take your photos down and link them the page: http://www.smogon.com/album/stallion

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Worlds was a blast at DC. Everyone I met was extremely cool including, Stone_Cold , sirndpt , The Wolf , BKC , ßasedVictory , sebixxl , TV-Rocka , Pwnemon , Jibaku , tennisace , Zubat , muffinhead , blarajan , and Nails. Sorry if I missed anyone.

Anywar on to the pictures...

The legendary TV-Rocka showing off t he beautiful cards that he won for donking everyone and placing 10th. He was an absolute beast and used the coolest team every. Mad points for bossing with lapras.

BKC and Case decided that worlds was the perfect time to be snuggle buddies. What a cute new couple <3.

FUCKING SLAYER!!! After BKC broke his alcohol virginity it was the only thing that could be done. Here we have him showing off the beautiful large T-Shirt that stone bought for blarajan. Too bad stone bought him a fucking youth large.

Here is the boys getting ready to watch Pachirisu tear shit up. From front to back: me, BKC, basedvictory, Pwnemon, and Blarajan.

What album can be complete without the legend stone underscore cold 22. I wish I was as boss as him or even 1/8th as boss.

Jibaku decided that he would rather play his DS during the finals than watch the matches. SUCH SHAME!!!

He did manage to look up for a second though to take a picture with me...

Look at dave checking blarajan out. Jess you better watch out, Rajan has caught your mans eye.

And here is the legend himself modelling the new Pikachu hat. We should expect to see him in fashion magazines world wide after this beautiful picture hits the shelves.

Bonus picture of Nails and I at the Lions game the weekend before I left for worlds.

I had a shit ton of fun and getting top 16 in LCQ wasn't that bad. I expect to see all my niggas there next year.

Here is the imgur album if the pics are too big: http://imgur.com/a/gFBE6

Last edited:

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Waterbomb and me at the Rocket Bar in DC for Worlds
Dear DM,

I know it's been like seven or eight years, but I must confess I'm disappointed that you went to DC and didn't even call me.

Sincerely,

The Former LazarusLong

Oh yeah, here is a random smattering of pictures showing what I've been doing for the past half-decade+ away from Smogon:

EDIT: Oh hey, I just found this blast from the past from... late 2006? Early 2007?

Last edited:

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
So I've always loved fishing, but recently I've gotten addicted to jugging. Went out Sunday afternoon with a friend. It was a gorgeous day.

Those little white dots are milk jugs and 2 liter soda bottles scattered down the lake. You tie heavy fishing line to them with a big weight on the bottom and a huge hook with bait looped onto the line in the middle. We caught a bunch of little Bluegill for bait. When they start jumping and swimming around, you paddle out and pull in the fish.

My buddy with a catfish we pulled in.

Me with a little gar we caught later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)