1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Photo Album: The New Official General Bona Fide Thread

Discussion in 'Congregation of the Masses' started by DM, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Matthew

Matthew I love weather; Sun for days
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Hopefully! This trip to California was mostly to test to see if my old '92 Jeep Wrangler could actually make such a journey, which it did. So I hopefully will be going 'round country this summer??
  2. Philip7086

Philip7086 Myuu
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Factory Headis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

deffo doesnt look like a hoverhand. sarenji grips his fellow man like a boss.
  3. Fatecrashers

Fatecrashers acta est fabula
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

so matthew's photo stretched the screen and for a second there i thought he was kissing sarenji
  4. Stallion

Stallion I get so much action, my name should be a verb
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Fuck you Lucas for having an OCNcon right as my money is at its lowest. I think you should all come to Canberra so me and Huge don't have to do any travelling ^_^. Hope it was fun guys, Playa drunk calling me at 3 am panicking cause he didn't have Huge's number the night before was definitely a highlight.
  5. Anna

Anna

totes not stoned right hugendugen
  6. Hugendugen

Hugendugen Noam Chompsky.
    is a Battle Server Administratoris a Super Moderatoris a Tiering Contributor
    PS & Ubers Leader

As the upstanding gentleman that I am, most definitely not.

lol Luca, I think we may have had trouble fitting two people on Poppy's tiny yoga mat. But okay, it's decided, ocn meetup in Canberra. Party at my place and everyone's invited.

Even Frizy.

Despite the smell.
  7. Tobes

Tobes Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo-hoo!
    is a Battle Server Administratoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

hahahahaha
  8. Rayquaza2233

Rayquaza2233

Show Hide
    [​IMG]

Friend's parents' 25th anniversary a few months ago.
  9. Deschain

Deschain

A wild Deschain appears

Show Hide
    [​IMG]
  10. mattj

mattj blatant Nintendo fanboy

11. Rayquaza2233

Rayquaza2233

It's what I do, ok :(
  12. Chill Murray

Chill Murray get well soon jacoby..

i do not look off camera to appear cool

he who looks off camera has forgotten the face of his father

i merely appear to look off camera
  13. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

Okay, about one hour later and I've updated the month backlog of pics. I also created a new group pics page. I kinda went into autopilot for the last 20 minutes, so if anything is wrong or broken, let me know in PM. Thanks!
  14. Ivysaur

Ivysaur

hi so i got this koffing the other day to show my love for smogon

[​IMG]

i can't even??
    DM you don't need to copy this to my page lmao
  15. Oglemi

Oglemi We broke it. Yes, we were naughty. Completely naughty.
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

Some pics of me in drag for Relay for Life, a 12 hour charity event to raise money for cancer research. I was only in drag for an hour, but I had to do basically a beauty contestant-like show with the whole asking of dumb questions and everything.

[​IMG]

Me and my RA this year looking fabulous

[​IMG]

One of my friends from my floor this year.
  16. Swaggersaurus

Swaggersaurus I DON'T NEED A MAN
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

before we even get started let me just remind everyone of
  17. Lee

Lee @ Thick Club
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

az abusing his mod powers to eliminate the competition
  18. cookie

cookie Administrator
    is a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Soc. Forums Leader

19. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

thanks for the reminder az, I just put these rules into the OP:

Rules:
    1. If you see a girl here, DON'T

REALLY, DO NOT

2. Think long and hard before commenting on someone else's picture. If you're going to criticize something, you'd better be DAMNED sure it's constructive and friendly and not in jest or insensitive. You might think you're trying to help, but you might just be acting like an asshole. Recognize the difference BEFORE making the post.
    3. YOUR FIRST POST SHOULD NOT BE IN THIS THREAD. This cannot be stressed enough. Posting a picture in this thread is a way to let people that already know you know what you look like. If you have less than 100 and aren't really established in the community, sure, post your pictures, but don't expect anyone to care.
    4. Finally, if your post gets deleted, rest assured there was a good reason and don't complain about it.
  20. gookie

gookie Adominnustrata
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

awww ogles

[youtube]zjOJjP2pXdo[/youtube]

i would've put the real music video but it's kinda nsfw (despite being on youtube) ((it's only a flash of a nipple though!!))
  21. Deschain

Deschain

well, i'm driving, so...
  22. Gryphon

Gryphon

Oh, I finally have a photo now.

Shame it's post-haircut. I hate this cut. When it grows back out I'm gonna get another shot.

[​IMG]
  23. Swaggersaurus

Swaggersaurus I DON'T NEED A MAN
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

24. SOMALIA

SOMALIA The King
    is a Contributor Alumnus

fixed it, dunno why dat dodgy site didnt get em right.
  25. Synre

Synre
    is a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Found this picture of my r1 battle last weekend from a link on PokeGym one of the tournament organizers of the regional I went to made. Do not let anyone make you believe everyone from the internet is just another dude IRL.

[​IMG]

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)