Social The Smogon Photo Album

RODAN

Banned deucer.
so my parents and i decided we couldnt really handle not having a dog so we adopted a cute little one eyed jack russell/pug mix

Rodan I'm now jealous of that dog. I want that dog more than my mom's Chihuahua.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

as most of you know due to my incessant brooding on irc - i have recently lost both of the dogs pictured above. ive had them for about 9 years and they died 2 days apart from eachother, everything happens for a reason i suppose[/QUOTE]
I am glad you and your parents found comfort in a new dog rodan. so sorry to hear about your previous 2 dogs, its hard to say good bye to anything that becomes both a part of your family and your very being, is loved so much and you get attached to. i couldn't imagine burying my 2 girls, but lucky for me they are still young and will be around for awhile :).

also i see we are posting pictures of our pets huh? well there is no need for me to post pictures of my lovely girls when I've already made a gigantic post in this thread about them.
[B][URL="http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4025553&postcount=182"]So ADORABLE[/URL][/B] they are

so i decided to post pictures eh, these are various selections from my time at philmont

i'm the one in the dark green, this was our last day before we left and there were lots of rocks to climb

My family, with me on the left, atop wussy little Lookout Mountain which was only like a 500ft climb

Me in front with the sunglasses on my head because they were really inconvenient to pack. they told me to buy sunglasses at base camp and biggest ripoff ever.

so i hope your eyes are still intact and didn't bleed from my ugly or anything

EDIT: holy crap these are big i'mma try to make them smaller
EDIT2: ok fixed
EDIT3: OH A NOTE ABOUT THE MATCHING SHIRTS: That wasn't my choice and i'm not some sort of complete dweeb but our crew leader had this obsession with everyone wearing the same shirt on the same day so blame him :L
hello fellow scout.

i never made it to Philmont, but had a fucking blast at Sea Base one year.

you make Eagle yet?

Deschain why are you so fabulous
:pimp:

Shii

zap
so my parents and i decided we couldnt really handle not having a dog so we adopted a cute little one eyed jack russell/pug mix
I think I told you on IRC, but I'm sorry for your loss and your new dog is super adorable. ;-;

Also Ninahaza, I remember your dogs! But looking at them again made me wonder if they are truly huskies or malamute mix because they're a lot bigger than huskies usually get. And their bone structure reminds me of a Malamute too.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PROTIP: If you post a hugefuck picture, the chances of me putting it on the album decrease exponentially

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
content-less and sarcastic, it sums up my entire existence on Smogon quite nicely

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
so last night some of my friends and i decided to do a "fancy night" and got together for a night of silliness. After the nights events were over, Michael, who has made many appearances in this album for obvious reasons, anyways the group split up and we went back to my place because some of us refused to call it a night at 2am even though we had work in the morning.

anyways, some pictures were taken when we got back to my place because fuck man we dont always suit up, but when we do there's always a camera involved ;).

Man i know what you are thinking, "were they drunk? is alcohol always involved when people are at Jesus's place?)

we were not drunk...........well, i mean, whats your definition of drunk anyways? most of the time we are just tipsy.........

Cookies and milk late night snack~

I think I told you on IRC, but I'm sorry for your loss and your new dog is super adorable. ;-;

Also Ninahaza, I remember your dogs! But looking at them again made me wonder if they are truly huskies or malamute mix because they're a lot bigger than huskies usually get. And their bone structure reminds me of a Malamute too.
no, but interesting observation. i can see it, yeah, but they arent malamute mix. lol they are huge though, yeah, and very strong my God

mkizzy

formerly kenny

I was asked to upload a picture, so I one up'd that. Ha.
Also before anyone asks, I am above the age of 12, I am 15 and am currently a sophomore in high school. I have cars on my wall because why not, and I'm a boy. there you go losers who asked

Anthiese

formerly Jac
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
first off

Also before anyone asks, I am above the age of 12, I am 15
lol, i still think it's funny.

secondly.

terrible lighting fuck you. Also i hide crochet needles in my hair. Just for the lols. Normally my hair is fucking mess.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Ah Omicron, due to you being Asian...you are not used to American techniques to identify an Asian. His eyes are not slanty, thus he must be Latino!

Stratos

Banned deucer.
dm here's all my money

not kidding, it's right after the word money, but while we're on the subject my pics don't seem to have been loaded

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Its not at all a big deal, but that last picture that you just added to my album is a repeat. I had posted it here to compare side by side to a picture of my son, not really to have it added. I suppose we should make an obvious note if we just want to show a picture and don't need it added to our albums?

As always, thanks. :)

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
Its not at all a big deal, but that last picture that you just added to my album is a repeat. I had posted it here to compare side by side to a picture of my son, not really to have it added. I suppose we should make an obvious note if we just want to show a picture and don't need it added to our albums?

As always, thanks. :)
Ahhhh, derp. I right-clicked on the picture and copied the path because I didn't realize it was two separate pictures of you and the baby.

And yeah, unless people specify what they want, I make judgment calls on what I'll add. And those judgment calls normally cut down my workload by adding less, so be forewarned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)