Social The Smogon Photo Album

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Me with Mike Katz, an outstanding bagpipe player from Battlefield Band. Love seeing these guys every year!

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RoA Leader
Two pictures from a trip to Europe this summer, both in Italy.

Me looking like I'm at a photo shoot. Someone happened to catch me in this position, and took a picture. I take the worst photos, haha. Picture was taken in Assisi, Italy.

Me and a bunch of Italian friends. Also, a few girls on the same trip that I was on. The picture was taken in Genoa, Italy, and I'm still in contact with the Italian kids in that picture.

Scimjara

Bert Stare
is a Tutor Alumnus
Two pictures from a trip to Europe this summer, both in Italy.

Me looking like I'm at a photo shoot. Someone happened to catch me in this position, and took a picture. I take the worst photos, haha. Picture was taken in Assisi, Italy.

Me and a bunch of Italian friends. Also, a few girls on the same trip that I was on. The picture was taken in Genoa, Italy, and I'm still in contact with the Italian kids in that picture.
Incontact with the whale on the right?

doubt it lol

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Some friends and I having drinks before we moved for university in January this year. (I'm side on)

The kind of photo's you get at a university ball with an open bar!

My girlfriend and I on our way to the gold coast late July =)

Ignore the fact that I have a bleeding scab on my forehead (acne >.<), the thing I'm holding is called a disappearing pumpkin. If you shake it enough, the liquid inside gets so dark that the face dissapears, and then it fades back to orange. It has to do with chemical reactions, oxygen, and etc. Really neat.

Every year our school has this Reinessance (sp?) Assembly since the Fair for it is within the area. They brought in all these actors (including the QUEEN OF ENGLAND!) and they talk about things that happened in the Elizabethan era. I learned that Queen Elizabeth had 9 mothers and most were beheaded. I also got a picture with this lady who talked about food.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Some friends and I having drinks before we moved for university in January this year. (I'm side on)

The kind of photo's you get at a university ball with an open bar!

My girlfriend and I on our way to the gold coast late July =)

we've found our replacement for m0nkfish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)