Smogon Photo Album: The New Official General Bona Fide Thread

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
so in my 4 years here i havent posted a pic (?)

so here you go

Oglemi

oh my gosh you found me
is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Secret Boss Mod
So yeah here's a photo of me 8 months after me and my best friend Katie decided to start working out for our New Year's Resolution (and as a B-day present to each other). I'm now down 20 pounds, and am starting to see at least some progress on my abs lol.

Ultimately if I could keep this body shape that I'm at now I'd be totally happy. If I get more definition though that'd be great. This is also without dieting or extra protein, so I'm sure if I included that kind of regimen as well I'd see far greater results, but w/e. I'm poor and lazy.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
looking great man.
by the way i edited the previous line from the original, which was "i'd hit it", but then i realized that it was very possible that was the first time i would have ever said those words in any of the smogon photo albums, and not only would it have been to a guy, but to a gay guy.

anyways, can i just say that i love your smile oglemi ^_^

Edit: Shit i just remembered you are not into black guys anyways. what a waste of my effort and time. also by the way i am curious, who won (or is winning) between you and your friend?

Oglemi

oh my gosh you found me
is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Secret Boss Mod
lolling, thanks Jesus

also I guess I'm "winning," but my friend ended up at a major disadvantage because of her anti-depressants (one of the side-effects is weight gain). She's now off of them as of 2 weeks ago though ^.^

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
lolling, thanks Jesus

also I guess I'm "winning," but my friend ended up at a major disadvantage because of her anti-depressants (one of the side-effects is weight gain). She's now off of them as of 2 weeks ago though ^.^
ouch, kudos to her for not just giving up. its so easy to be discouraged and say "whats the point" when meds that promote weight gain come into the picture

@loco: First of all, why are you shirtless? Second of all, good job losing so much weight. I remember seeing a pic of you a while ago and you were a little bit on the chubby side... any idea how much weight you lost in total, or was it more of a "grew out of my chubby phase with puberty" sort of a thing? Not trying to troll or anything, even though I could easily see this post being interpreted that way...