Social The Smogon Photo Album

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@ Ninahaza: I'm so paranoid about my hair getting messed up that I am constantly wearing it. @_@ It's braids or bust for me atm.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
@ Ninahaza: I'm so paranoid about my hair getting messed up that I am constantly wearing it. @_@ It's braids or bust for me atm.
haha, OH MAN!

i am so glad i never really got into my hair as much, and by that i mean i never really had interest in growing it out enough that i experienced any such problems related to growing an afro. my older brother grew an afro a few times and had braids multiple times. I remember him sounding just like you a few times. the frustration and work it takes

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Empty Gym? Picture time then. John caught me as I was coming up, great pics.

3x45 pound bars on each side
2x10 pound bars as well
2x5 pound bars to add the cherry on top.

Total= 345 pounds.

Oh nothing, just my warm up, you know ;)

Lets throw something different out there. My gf recently sketched me while I was playing video games.

So here is the sketch.

So: for everyone who wasn't following my saga of misery on facebook: I recently attempted to dye my hair blue. Took about two weeks, and I looked absurd for the most part. I'll put up a series of pictures later to show the progression, but I thought you should see the difference!

(sorry for the large pictures btw)

I look really startled, sorry!!!!

EDIT:
I also have a long lost relative:

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
in other news, I graduated and grew a beard

then proceeded to celebrate with this silly dance that my friends invented

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
adorable kittenmay, blue hair and all.

haven't posted a pic in here in like...a year? so here's a recent one

kittenmay next time if you want something darker next time go easier on the bleach your hair is probably crying at the moment and it looks a lot lighter than it should be im guessing you were shooting for a darker turquoise than that

brammi have her draw you like one of her french girls

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)