Social The Smogon Photo Album

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lookin sharp in that suit, Waterbomb. I got one similar to that for an event I'm going to in a week. Love the gray. Also awesome meetup.

Lee, if that's "round the neighborhood," I am jealous. Beautiful.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Rodan looks like one of those guys that'd walk up to you in the street in the middle of the night with a top hat and overcoat. Once he was up to you he'd put his hand in his pocket and just when you thought he was going to pull out a gun he'd whip out a Slim Jim instead.

Then he'd smile and walk away.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
yeah phoopes, i'm rather lucky. pisses down all the time though but eh!

DM, I dunno, didn't you promise that guy you'd go to Arran next time you were this side of the pond? didn't strike me as the kinda guy you'd wanna fuck around.

also consider this an addendum to my previous post since you can barely make me out in that photo, also rodan got to post twice on this page so I can too!

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
DM, I dunno, didn't you promise that guy you'd go to Arran next time you were this side of the pond? didn't strike me as the kinda guy you'd wanna fuck around.
Man, I promised a lot of things to a lot of people when I was over there. Which guy? Crazy Scot in the food place? If so, then I'd better follow through on that promise.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
can we not act like pubescent morons around girls please thanks don't make me infract

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

At Pranna for Shivani's (right) birthday. NiGGiE and MikeDecIsHere are around somewhere too...

Also y'all can we please stop spamming up this thread? This page is full of one line nonsense with like 3 pictures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)