Social The Smogon Photo Album

he is a degu

or more accurately a chilean ground squirrel, because nobody's ever heard of a degu until i posted a picture of one

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
dawwwwwwwwww such a cutieeee, i fucking love small animals (i have two lesbian guinea pigs and a russian dwarf hamster) and that is one CUTE small animal!!!

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Duy <33333

awww shii, so cute, so cute.
<3

also Feathers, i am going to have to agree with snorlaxe here, he is ADORABLE.
by the way i cant stop thinking of Hammy for some reason, is it the squirrel part?

Speaking of pets.............
Anyone who knows me knows how much i love dogs, its ridiculous. i have no pets, scratch that, i do not OWN any pets but i do have 2 special girls in my life. I've known them their whole life, from before they could even fully open their eyes. they are 5 years old now, they've grown into full beasts but they're still cute as hwaa. allow me to introduce you to my girls, the huskies [huskies are the absolute best]

this is Titania. look at all the fur, i bet they don't even feel the weather this time of year

this is Kitara, she has different colored eyes, i wonder how common this is for huskies.

see? i think its awesome that her eyes are like that, always fascinates me

so i went to see them on Friday, it was more of a family and friends get together but i always look forward to seeing the huskies. I had a great time with the dogs and i'll see them this coming friday or saturday.
PLAY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awww we are matching, glad i chose to wear that color on that day. cute

shit, they caught me sitting down

awwwww, so much love that i had to wash my face afterwards

when i'm playing with them, i lose track of time. its not funny, its a serious problem, i got things to do mang :(

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
ugh let's not talk about pets... v_v

back for christmas and can't cuddle my cat because i have developed an allergy... v_v

Shii

zap
Duy <33333

awww shii, so cute, so cute.
<3

also Feathers, i am going to have to agree with snorlaxe here, he is ADORABLE.
by the way i cant stop thinking of Hammy for some reason, is it the squirrel part?

Speaking of pets.............
Anyone who knows me knows how much i love dogs, its ridiculous. i have no pets, scratch that, i do not OWN any pets but i do have 2 special girls in my life. I've known them their whole life, from before they could even fully open their eyes. they are 5 years old now, they've grown into full beasts but they're still cute as hwaa. allow me to introduce you to my girls, the huskies [huskies are the absolute best]

this is Titania. look at all the fur, i bet they don't even feel the weather this time of year

this is Kitara, she has different colored eyes, i wonder how common this is for huskies.

see? i think its awesome that her eyes are like that, always fascinates me

so i went to see them on Friday, it was more of a family and friends get together but i always look forward to seeing the huskies. I had a great time with the dogs and i'll see them this coming friday or saturday.
PLAY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awww we are matching, glad i chose to wear that color on that day. cute

shit, they caught me sitting down

awwwww, so much love that i had to wash my face afterwards

when i'm playing with them, i lose track of time. its not funny, its a serious problem, i got things to do mang :(

And actually differently colored irises can be quite common in certain breeds of cats and dogs (like huskies, malamutes and collies) as well as human beings. It's called heterochromia iridum if I remember correctly. It's also responsible for multiple-colored irises. Some dogs can have one brown eye and one blue eye, and another could have blue eyes with a brown ring around the pupil. The only reason I know that is because I have it too. xD

If you can see it, the outer iris is blue-green, and there is a ring around the pupil that's orange. :p
According to wikipedia, it's central heterochromia. My mom has it too. xD

Hugendugen

Noam Chompsky.
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I'm in the Christmas spirit so here are a couple of pics from a house just down the road. Broke the world record for most christmas lights on a residential property.

331,000!

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Oh? Is it a year-ending suit-off you want? I got a new topcoat, scarf, and hat. Tomorrow morning before work, I will show all you motherfuckers what class looks like.

ninahaza why can't my dog be as amazing as those dogs

pilot lives a sad life.

here is marceline, my fattest degu.

here is boxwood from the first picture eating a grape.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
i see neither bunnies nor a bro

OGOBAMIDGETGIRA
FFEISSWALLOWINGMYDAUGHTERATTHECHRISTMASPLAY!!!1!

Lilly and Daddy after the Christmas play.

that smile gave me the biggest smile! really, how adorable is that.

also wonderful wrapping job. my dad can barely wrap a box without making it look a little bit like a circle.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i know my first post is in the photo album but I swear I am not a gimmick...

as you can tell I really love that shirt

EDIT: and since the whole "desaturate and fuck with the contrast of your photos" thing seems to be in vogue (unless it really is just phil doing it):

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I may not have the most handsome face on Smogon, or the best body, or the biggest muscles, or the best facial hair, or the most chiseled jawline

but SHIT, if I ain't the classiest, best-dressed motherfucker up in this bitch

(also, I have a cussing problem)

deinosaur

now available in lowercase
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

one of my more recent photos, i don't look good in any -.-

freshman homecoming...took a senior ;D

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
I may not have the most handsome face on Smogon, or the best body, or the biggest muscles, or the best facial hair, or the most chiseled jawline

but SHIT, if I ain't the classiest, best-dressed motherfucker up in this bitch

(also, I have a cussing problem)
Shut up Adam. you are handsome as fuck, seriously.
you also have the best signature on smogon. wow, well dressed too, what a pimp.

You fucker, i'd go on about you but then it would start to sound like i'm hitting on you

Edit: sadly, it would seem that i too have a cussing problem :(, want to start a support group? maybe an irc channel as well

cookie cut your hair you look like a homeless man

great job buddy, I always know I can count on you

this thread is so empty, it feels weird

lol this bro was banned after 5 posts? and i see a bunch of people being banned after like 1 or 3 or something like that posts and their posts are not amazing but not amazingly bad either, just sorta there

why are these people getting banned? that guy's post was neutral

edit: oh wait on second thought he might just be a bot, lol @ smogon photo album being "empty"

btw looking swank dm, can i hire you as a private investigator?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)