1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Photo Album: The New Official General Bona Fide Thread

Discussion in 'Congregation of the Masses' started by DM, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Bluwing

Bluwing

[​IMG]
    Always wear the happy face ! :3

EDIT: Cherub is a fuckin tank !!
  2. jrp

jrp wanker of the highest order

[​IMG]

me holding my trumpet.

also @macle

Show Hide
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. tape-type

tape-type

origami Charizard

[​IMG]
  4. ala

ala
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

jrp that looks like al bundy in the background of ur pic
  5. Ninahaza

Ninahaza You'll always be a part of me
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

alright haven't posted a picture in awhile, here are a couple from a dance video shoot my friends and i did this week. I didn't really do anything productive to help out, except for crack jokes, make people laugh and keep the mood light.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

/nods. Yeap, my Job was done
  6. Pernicious

Pernicious

permit me to sexualize your friends by asking for confirmation that you're scheming second from the right
  7. Glen

Glen

ok

[​IMG]

i think i'm being ironic but i don't think the other guys are

'oh well'
  8. Ninahaza

Asian, short, very cute. Yes, just my type

Although I have a sour taste in my mouth when it comes to young (under 21) Asian girls thanks to my last two experiences with young Asian girls. The first didn't go too far because of her parent's. Guess they aren't too fond of black guys. The second instance didn't even really get started because she didn't even date just any Asian guy, let alone black guys. She was strictly into her kind, so just Korean guys.

Other than that, yeah brah. Like I said, just my type

Edit: good thing I have like the rest of the world though
  9. gookie

gookie Adominnustrata
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

asian people are the most racist and that is no joke
  10. Fatecrashers

Fatecrashers acta est fabula
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

seconding what poppy just said
  11. Eraddd

Eraddd One Pixel
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Get that shit straight inferior races.
  12. Aldaron

Aldaron All da lil birdies chirpin
    is a Tournament Directoris a Battle Server Administratoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administrator
    OU and IRC Leader

my two best friends are korean

and they are racist as hell
  13. Lee

Lee @ Thick Club
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

nina bringing the hoverhand back on that poor neglected girl on his right and lolled it out at glen's pic/caption.

yesterday I discovered I look like clark kent when I wear glasses. apparently. who knew.

[​IMG]
  14. Acklow

Acklow

Now are you sure you don't just look like Clark Kent with glasses on but also Superman without glasses on?
  15. Milos

Milos

holy shit the guy on the left looks just like diplo
  16. tape-type

tape-type

i bought a lot of manga and Mutsumi is a sweetheart <3 CC Sakura and Hikaru no Go

[​IMG]
  17. Ninahaza

@ Poppy, Fate, Eraddd, etc

Haha, yeah. Its certainly not easy being a black man and also being so strongly attracted to Asian girls, at least not in this neighborhood. well who knows why we are attracted to the things we are and why we sometimes have very little control over what we cant help being drawn to. I think attraction is more complicated then we think.

i mean, take a look at me for instance. A guy with more than half his life spent in Africa. I was surrounded by strong beautiful African women, but then my time outside of Africa is basically an exposure to white girls, also beautiful by the way. however in the end it's the Asians that manged to clinch the attraction card? makes no fucking sense. dont get me wrong though, i'm also attracted and down with white girls, black girls, etc, but you get what i'm trying to say. Now that i actually think about it, its a Miracle Mariah Carey, my one and only celeb crush since my very early teen years, happens to not be an Asian woman. But i guess that just speaks to the claim i made above that i am also attracted to girls outside the Asian circle.

Also more specifically to Eraddd and Aldaron's comment about Koreans, its actually funny because unlike the other Asian girls, the last girl i actually had anything close to what could be described as feelings for also just happened to be Korean, lol.

Pictures I posted in this album of us about a year ago. Also lol @ me wearing the same sweater. really love that thing (open)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

But alas, that was a long time ago as i said in the hide tags heading. Also i learned quite a bit from this girl actually. back then i didnt realize it, but now that i think back on that time, i realize just how much of a teacher she was when it comes to the psyche of Koreans and just Asian girls in general. Today we are still friends, although she is finally going through with a transfer to some out of state college, Texas i believe. i'm happy for her though, i know she's wanted to transfer from the beginning.

On an unrelated note...
    so this year has been really rough for me, perhaps the worst start to a year as far as my goals go. i was re-introduced to Bacon and soda. I also have been barely working out, even went a whole month without setting foot in a gym lol. The first 2 months of this year has seen me put weight back on due to eating whatever the #@$% i want, however much of it i want and whenever i want it. in a way it has been a magical time. Anyways, with summer rapidly approaching I finally decided enough was enough and got back into the gym at the beginning of this month with my old workout routine.

I am restarting my Cut with just enough time left in between now and summer for me to look like Lee kinda maybe if i'm lucky when beach season rolls around.

[​IMG]
    Here's to a fresh start, or rather, the REstart~~~
    And also here is to bracing myself for the bacon and soda withdraws

Some back shots. losing my V shape from the back. damnit it why did i ever stop working out ;( (open)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Btw the Protein shake bottle was purely for the douchebaggery added effect.

Credit to John for these pictures. also i am wearing his clothes in them and this is all from Saint Patrick's day weekend were we had the worse experience in Seattle EVER.
  18. MikeDecIsHere

MikeDecIsHere And the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate.
    is a Battle Server Moderatoris a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
    Mentor

Got to go to Time Warner Studios during my spring break, and was able to take this lovely photo of myself in Central Perk from Friends! :D

[​IMG]
  19. tape-type

tape-type

apparently we won WBC something important (click to open in another tab

here too (open)
    [​IMG]

edit: this was at 12:30AM on a just-started wednesday. its not even a holiday.

edit: hi i cant sleep im bored so i decided to play with my hair

[​IMG]
  20. Jimbo

Jimbo take me anywhere
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

i don't know if i've ever been so jealous of someone as i am of mike right now
  21. Cherub Agent

Cherub Agent come at me winter
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

where's your princess consuela bananahammock, crapbag?

i am SO jealous :(
  22. phoopes

phoopes The Boss
    is a Battle Server Moderator

Mike, that's so so so cool. How'd you manage to get on the couch? When I went there we were allowed to look at the set, but not allowed to actually go in and touch any of the stuff.
  23. jrp

jrp wanker of the highest order

[​IMG]

I got bored
  24. MikeDecIsHere

MikeDecIsHere And the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate.
    is a Battle Server Moderatoris a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
    Mentor

We were allowed to sit on the couch, but that was the furthest we could go. It might have been because I told the tour guide that I was a humongous friends fanatic, but who knows haha.

Edit: Or the fact that the father of one of the girls on my tennis team works for Time Warner. That could be it too.
  25. Cherub Agent

Cherub Agent come at me winter
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

gonna pull a nina

[​IMG]

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)