Social The Smogon Photo Album

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
btw looking swank dm, can i hire you as a private investigator?
as long as you don't mind me taking the young lasses to bed in order to gain their confidence (and secrets)

sorry, that's my MO

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

LN and his happy little family...

minus about 4 sisters.

But we had a lovely Christmas anyway! Also goddamn my Dad's socks are dirty.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
what is with smogon and blitzle
blitzle if fucking adorable, way better than that lame charmander lizard thing

I mean look at, it's a fucking electric zebra!! :3

I am lying in this post. Charmander is the best.

EDIT: dohoho i see what you did there

Come on people

Blitzle is the best because it is the living equal to user: Thunderhorse! It's that simple.....

Screw the outlines on the right, they were hard to cut with a kitchen knife since the pumpkin was 3 inches thick. :c

I had to wake up at 3 in the morning and sit in 5 degree weather to see this at 9,000+ feet altitude...

it was worth it though.

Now finally a picture of me

someone had asked me to get on cam so they could see my face

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
aaahhh toasttyrant, i think haleakala is absolutely gorgeous! a bit of an annoying (and awfully windy) drive up, but so great when you get to the top! do you live in hawaii or were you just visiting?

oh and that jack-o-lantern is fucking sexy B)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)