Social The Smogon Photo Album

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
At long last, the NEW PHOTO ALBUM has gone live! (The old album thread, with links to even more old album crap, can be found here.)

At long last, a new photo album is in the works. It isn't live yet, but those of us working on it decided that the only way to start it back up properly is to start from scratch.

With that in mind, if there are any pictures that you posted in the previous thread that you would like to be on your album page, you will have to re-post them in this thread. Also, you all should know that this new album will be maintained by humans, not a script of any sort, so if your picture doesn't show up on your album page right away, please don't post complaining about it. Someone will get to it as soon as possible.

Also: please check the album every once in a while and let me know if there are any mistakes (typos in names, repeated pictures/incorrect links, etc.). I don't ever really check the pages after I change them, so tell me if something isn't right. Or if you just want me to take something off your page, if you don't ask in this thread it won't get done.

Okay, that's it. Post away.

Image Hosts
imgur, Tumblr, and Facebook are currently the most reliable image hosts. Please try to use one of those rather than imageshack, photobucket, or tinypic which often expire, run out of bandwidth, and recycle image URLs over time.

Rules:

2. don't be a dick
3. don't make your first post here, generally people won't care who you are until you've become somewhat established.
4. don't post a pic if it isn't you (obviously)

How to remove your [older?] photos from the thread:

Put your cursor in the search bar at the top of the thread, type your username into the 'Posted by Member:' field, and check the 'Search this thread only' box. It'll come up with a list of all your posts. Click on them and delete each one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
great job buddy, I always know I can count on you

this thread is so empty, it feels weird

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Marty Mcfly Halloween costume, which I really only wore to class.

Some of my makeup that I didn't sweat off from working at Canada's Wonderland as a monster. I won Monster of the Year for my maze and it was a blast although with school I'll probably never do it again. I also have my little Sneasel doll with me.

Can this be a forum smiley? Pleeease...

Oh look an image not from my desk. This was my brain happy face I did at smocon toronto. I was not happy with the theme of the intro pictures.

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Some of my makeup that I didn't sweat off from working at Canada's Wonderland as a monster. I won Monster of the Year for my maze and it was a blast although with school I'll probably never do it again. I also have my little Sneasel doll with me.
Wow, that looks so awesome. Good job on the costume. :p

Reactions: Dia

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Im my time on Smogon I have met many excellent users from all around the world. Here is a sample of the excellent users I have met so far.

(we go to same uni its pretty cool)

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
okay, I really didn't expect everyone to take the OP as an invitation to share every picture they have in .jpg format

easy killers

edit: I'm really just kidding, I'm just not used to doing actual work for Smogon anymore, this will take some getting used to

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
random facebook pics

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Good pictures so far everyone.

I figure now is as good a time as any to get some of mine up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)