Social The Smogon Photo Album

what are all you guys making a big fuss about this? o.o
some pics, like you demanded:

well, maybe...

I feel I should shave sometime, haha.

hahaha Lee

here's my demonic cat

also DM, if you upload this to the album, please remove the captions on my page, just photos is o.k. thanks

Ladies, does any man in your friend list look like me?

No. But can he pretend like he's me?

Yes. Anything possible when you add X5Dragon to your friend list and not a girly man. Look down, back up. Look at the mirror. Back at me. I have it.

It's the hair with the shade you always loved. Look again!

THE HAIR IS NOW PLATINUM BLONDE. Anything's possible when you add X5Dragon to your friend list and not a lady, I have a cat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE&feature=related

Thought a take on this ad would jolt this topic a bit :P

*pics of silver and blonde hair are used for ad purposes only and are actually's Veedrocks :)

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
ugh DM, i just want to say that i finally understand why you said you were done taking care of the drunk at nationals, that last year was your last time.

I played babysitter tonight and it is not fun :(. it's mainly my fault though because i decided a couple of weeks ago that i would never get drunik again, so it was only natural i ended up being the one to take care of all my drunk friends.

i will only post pictures of myself and the person whom i currently have one of the best bromances going on. We've had this bromace going on for a while so he has appeared on smogon in the past, thats why i dont mind posting a few pictures of him from tonight

we went to get some more drinks, this is where it started going downhill
also yes, he is fucking drinking a mikes hard lemonade WHILES DRIVING. no need to worry however, i tipple checked that he wasn't even tipsy before getting behind the wheel.

at this point he was gone, jumping into closets and what-not. i wonder if he was the only one, all i know is by this time i was already in "babysitter/ taking care of people" mode

waterworks begin

Me, watching over and taking care of drunks, watching the puke fly. I will say this though, taking care of drunk guys > taking care of drunk girls
also yes, i AM growing my hair out, whether i get a fro or braid it remains to be seen. i am not exactly sure about the facial hair, i think i'm just too lazy to shave.

although i managed not to get drunk, i did have some fun.

everyone is sleeping/passed out, time to make 1 final round and maybe get some sleep myself. Man i cant wait to get all the pics/vids on facebook

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)