Social The Smogon Photo Album

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
really glen I will let the cosplay go but you better be wearing a giant maple leaf in the next picture!!!

got a haircut.

it feels weird losing 75% of your hair.

also, two shots from my balcony:

it looked much more grand irl, but sadly my phone's camera is not very good.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i fully agree with the messages of not shaving from last page. lately i've getting the urge to grow a beard out, and i dont mean a "i was feeling too lazy to shave" kind of beard. no, i am talking about a "oh yeah it has been 9 months already, i am growing this thing out" monster beard. i know next month is No shave November, guess i am starting out early.

the only thing about me and facial hair is just how much different i look when i shave vs when i have hair. i know everyone looks different in that situation, but for me its just like v_v. also my quest to grow massive amounts of facial hair should be interesting because i'm one of those guys that just look better without it.

also oh yeah. i already updated facebook, so i guess i may as well officially update smogon as well. since i don't do the weight loss/muscle gain thread anymore, i'll just be posting a couple of pictures every 2-5 months in the photo album (which is so much easier than typing up a huge update).

I am currently bulking, so i gave this update the theme ""Fall/Winter is no time for abs, it's time to get big". man, i think my biggest worry is that i am going to have such a big gut by the end of this bulk, but no worries because i'll start working on getting rid of it when my cut phase begins. anyways yeah, consider yourselves updated. have a good day smogon

Edit: oh yeah, also Vader has been threatening me lately. this update is for him as well

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
/Slightlly tilts head to the right and slowly begins to smile as he continues to stare at Mattj

Also mingot zangief is a man among the manliest of men. Its too bad you can't say the same thing about my beard in comparison to his.
I've never taken a razor to my chest and I probably wont ever shave my chest. The only situation I see me shaving my chest is one where the woman I'm in a relationship/married to asks me to, and you know she'll have to put up a damn good fight in the argument that would follow (or say shes the mother of my children and demands I shave)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)