Social The Smogon Photo Album

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok, Stone_Cold22 and I decided to do a Photo-off on IRC and we need people to help us decide the winner. Pick the winner of each category and determine who is the MOST PHOTOGENIC MAN.

"It's Time to SUIT UP"

Stone_Cold22:

LonelyNess:

"Saving The World One Photo At A Time"

Stone_Cold22:

LonelyNess

"Been Gettin' Pussy Since We Were 10":

Stone_Cold22:

LonelyNess:

"Child Fun With Food"

Stone_Cold22: (child on the left)

LonelyNess:

"MAKING MAGIC MEMORIES"

Stone_Cold22: (he's the one being held by mommy)

LonelyNess:

--------------------------------------------------

So there you have it, Smogon. You decide!

1) Stone- LN is wearing a tux, not a suit
2) LN
3) Stone
3) tie- though we know stone likes having large cylindrical things in his mouth while LN enjoys a nice healthy fisting
4) Stone- LN looks sad, no disney magic there

haven't posted in a while - currently living in stockholm w very bad internet connection most of the time!

@ oktoberfest (do not know the busty german girls in the front)

@ gotland (a little island off the coast of sweden)

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
so in my 4 years here i havent posted a pic (?)

so here you go

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
So yeah here's a photo of me 8 months after me and my best friend Katie decided to start working out for our New Year's Resolution (and as a B-day present to each other). I'm now down 20 pounds, and am starting to see at least some progress on my abs lol.

Ultimately if I could keep this body shape that I'm at now I'd be totally happy. If I get more definition though that'd be great. This is also without dieting or extra protein, so I'm sure if I included that kind of regimen as well I'd see far greater results, but w/e. I'm poor and lazy.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
looking great man.
by the way i edited the previous line from the original, which was "i'd hit it", but then i realized that it was very possible that was the first time i would have ever said those words in any of the smogon photo albums, and not only would it have been to a guy, but to a gay guy.

anyways, can i just say that i love your smile oglemi ^_^

Edit: Shit i just remembered you are not into black guys anyways. what a waste of my effort and time. also by the way i am curious, who won (or is winning) between you and your friend?

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
lolling, thanks Jesus

also I guess I'm "winning," but my friend ended up at a major disadvantage because of her anti-depressants (one of the side-effects is weight gain). She's now off of them as of 2 weeks ago though ^.^

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
lolling, thanks Jesus

also I guess I'm "winning," but my friend ended up at a major disadvantage because of her anti-depressants (one of the side-effects is weight gain). She's now off of them as of 2 weeks ago though ^.^
ouch, kudos to her for not just giving up. its so easy to be discouraged and say "whats the point" when meds that promote weight gain come into the picture

@loco: First of all, why are you shirtless? Second of all, good job losing so much weight. I remember seeing a pic of you a while ago and you were a little bit on the chubby side... any idea how much weight you lost in total, or was it more of a "grew out of my chubby phase with puberty" sort of a thing? Not trying to troll or anything, even though I could easily see this post being interpreted that way...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)