Social The Smogon Photo Album

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Brammi, I am more curious as to what system you are playing due to the wire being intact with the controller, could it be a ps2 or n64? Unless you just happened to have one of the wired 360 controllers or something.

LFGI.

Brammi, I am more curious as to what system you are playing due to the wire being intact with the controller, could it be a ps2 or n64? Unless you just happened to have one of the wired 360 controllers or something.

LFGI.
PS2, but funnily enough PS2 and N64 are the only two consoles I own other than my Wii.

Kittenmay- You're gorgeous as a redhead, but that particular shade of blue doesn't seem to suit you that well :/ It just looks too faded? IDK

Drielmei: You are soooo adorable! Love the glasses!!!

And it has been about a year or so since I've actually posted a picture here, so...

I'm the one on the left.

Also, any chance y'all could remove the pictures with me and Morm in them? Pretty please? Thanks :toast:

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Also, any chance y'all could remove the pictures with me and Morm in them? Pretty please? Thanks :toast:
they weren't actually showing up because you probably axed them on Facebook, but I removed the references anyway and put up the new one

I'm also about 24957 months behind on the album, I acknowledge that up front

im 1 ugly motha fucker

i was doing movember, had to shave, and this is the little thing that has been growing recently. i also got a little fat in da face ;_;. This is actually a (hopefully) before image. I'm having laser eye surgery, oral surgery to fix my jaw and mouth, braces (again :(), and nose surgery sometime soon so i'll look forward to how i look. in the meantime, cheers

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Steph and Deschain - I know, its a terrible color. I just can't wait till it washes out/grows out.

PS cute picture girl
Your natural colour suits you much better! Unfortunately most hair colour changes don't look as good as intended..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)