Smogon Photo Album: VGC 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am NOT Pikachu. I'm wearing blue. In case you can't tell. I'm very short. Not even five feet tall so please don't be a dick to me when you notice it. A little is tolerated. Thanks. AHH!!! 300!!!

Attended Dallas and going to Nationals. Probably Worlds. Cross your fingers!

I am NOT Pikachu. I'm wearing blue. In case you can't tell. I'm very short. Not even five feet tall so please don't be a dick to me when you notice it. A little is tolerated. Thanks.

Attended Dallas and going to Nationals. Probably Worlds. Cross your fingers!

Don't worry man, you saw me. Even I wish I was as tall as you.

I was knocked out in the first round of the finals at the South East Regional, but I figured I might as well post this for the hell of it.

I'm the taller guy in white with grey shorts.

I don't take pictures but I managed to find this one on the internet uploaded apparently to Facebook. I went to Atlanta VGC regionals, wearing a black shirt with a strange red gaping mouth (Supposed to be Giygas).

By the way, that is a squirrel on my shoulder, not a rat.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

The father/son with Expert Evan and Shinkou expect to be in San Diego in August for the LCQs so see you all there.

Guy on the right. Didn't really get to meet anyone from Smogon, but we had a ton of fun here. Really fun to people watch too haha

PS. for anyone who was next to me in line, I was with the group of people that were near the end. We had a cute Blonde girl with us too.

Do you have pictures of said cute blonde girl?
jajajaja

phillies!!! jajajajaja
jajajajajajajaja

Reminds me of when I saw this bloke at LA airport in a phillies hat and thought he was Sankey, since Sankey is the only phillies fan ever. Was considering doing a surprise hug on him but Rees told me not to.

Yeah good call mate, I should've known better than to believe I'd seen the real Sankey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)