Smogon Photo Album: VGC 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

from last year, bathroom picture lolol. prob will have that hat again and the dog tag for sure.

Going to RI! So close to me this time :3

@Cybertron, you owe me a picture in RI. woot :)

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
Will be put in later

I guess that's like the most recent pick my Lil Bro took of me. Any way, I'll be doing LCQ Worlds and maybe even Phoenix if they ever have one D:

Edit: Oh and I'm pretty sure I'm too old for Seniors, so Masters Division. I am so screwed :(

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Masters Division, Long Beach 11/13/11
By the way my name is Devin; if you call me NixSex or NigSex or any variation thereof, I keel you.

Sorry, I'm the dude.

No mud, but American Idol...

I figure I should throw my name in here:

Feel free to call me Matt or bears or any another variant of my username. I'll be in Virginia next week. Jigglypuff should also be there as well, although not this particular one.

GEE WONDER WHERE I GO TO SCHOOL
Only half decent picture of me I could be find. I'll be at the Athens Regional (and hating Athens at the same time)!

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
I will be at nats and worlds

a better foto sexy of me ;3

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Locking this, we now encourage you to post your pictures in the regional threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)