Smogon PlayTCG Tournament #8 - Dark Explorers [Won by Mekkah]

vm'd bharmalm, cleared my schedule for the entire week, created 6 decks, added TCG to my autojoin, and am currently browsing playtcg for open matches 19 hours a day hoping to catch my opponent hosting a match. hopefully this suffices as an activity post.

Pulled off a narrow victory against Huy, 2-1. It came down to coinflips. Thanks again for the games, Huy!

alright
so

This Saturday would be the deadline, but since you kids seem to be lagging I'll tack on the Sunday so you can use the weekend to get things done. HOWEVER on Monday I will definitely post Round 2.

Here's the status of the current matches and what I know of them:

Jabba vs Stormfront

I have no clue what is going on here.

iss vs Seven Deadly Sins

I have no clue what is going on here. I know SDS was always busy when I asked him to play before but at least I see him around on IRC!

redhairedking vs zerowing

Apparently redhairedking like never logged in again so this is not gonna be a difficult decision.

Alaka vs josetron

I don't know what's going on here? But Alaka is on a fair bit.

Crawdaunt vs Plusle

Crawdaunt is up 1-0 so this should prolly get done even though Plusle hasn't logged in for a while. Finish it up guys!

Cybertron vs Novaray

Novaray is weird and Cybertron is on all the time I'm sure you guys can get this done...

dtrain vs Doteh

I think locopoke said this was scheduled for the weekend.

TEA DEMON vs TrollFreak

Both of these guys are supposedly on #tcg a lot so I don't know why this is not getting done.

Never got in another match with plusle. :\ I don't know if either of us were too active at each other's times, but we did at least get one game in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)