1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon PlayTCG Tournament #8 - Dark Explorers [Won by Mekkah]

Discussion in 'TCG' started by Mekkah, May 5, 2012.

1. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

Round 4 is up. Let's close this one out!
  2. FearZeCrawdaunt

FearZeCrawdaunt

I plan on just running into Paul on irc. We're both on enough.

edit: Set to play each other Friday the 8th.
  3. FearZeCrawdaunt

FearZeCrawdaunt

Won 2-0 against zerowing.

gg's, even if the second was a gong show. The first was at least amazing.
  4. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

ggs cybertron, i'll play you whenever crawdaunt
  5. Cybertron

Cybertron Can't Hit WoW
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

darkrai is a v bad deck ggs
  6. FearZeCrawdaunt

FearZeCrawdaunt

Congrats to Mekkah for taking home the gold ;) Vgg's and super fun to play. Haha.
    0-2 to the master tech.
  7. Mekkah

Mekkah
    Super Moderator

[​IMG]

I won, ggs Markus, we have a good sport here

Thanks everyone for playing! I was very surprised at how many people joined, compared to the previous TCG tournaments I hosted. I guess this is what having your own top level forum does for you. Sadly a lot of the people who joined did not get their R1 and sometimes not even their R2 match done. I will keep the people who flaked in mind when considering sign-ups and coinflips in the future. By joining and not doing anything, you're not only keeping people out of the tournament who could've been in, but you also make me feel even worse when I see two active friends paired in R1, knowing that one of them will be eliminated while someone could advance as far as R3 without even playing.

To end on a happier note, I don't know when exactly I will host the next one. I want it to be a different format, maybe an old one, maybe a gimmick one. When Dragons Excalted comes out, I will be hosting a tournament with that format, but that's a long way away and I don't want to wait that long. Please give me your input on what you'd like next!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)