Smogon Premier League 2 - All-Star Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL and WCoP Champion
Beat eagles the only way I know how to, in style, hey don't team reveal!

edit: i was just joking

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL and WCoP Champion
Scofs 4-1, who gave him the 1 loss? They must be an extremely talented battler to do such a difficult task. He should be named Scofield_Slayer22
How many times did you practice winning that last turn 38% damage roll? Obviously something I need to work on.

edit: oh yeah, I beat you in forum wars the very next week, so that name wouldn't even make sense!

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
TRADE ALERT

The Alpha Ruiners are trading The Congregation of the Classiest Somebody + undisputed for uragg
The Cryonicles are trading The Congregation of the Classiest 1.5K Credits for FM + mien.

=============================================
Credit Update:

The Ever Grande Bigs - 3000
The Crynocles - 6000
The Team Raiders - 9500
The Circus Maximus Tigers - 8500
The Congregation of the Classiest - 4000

How many times did you practice winning that last turn 38% damage roll? Obviously something I need to work on.

edit: oh yeah, I beat you in forum wars the very next week, so that name wouldn't even make sense!

Touche lols, don't hate nigga! I got skills mayne! And yeah, once you work on how to have a 100% win, instead of a 62% win, lemme know and I will humbly rematch you. I let you win the forum war since I felt bad. I wanted us to both be winners!

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
Touche lols, don't hate nigga! I got skills mayne! And yeah, once you work on how to have a 100% win, instead of a 62% win, lemme know and I will humbly rematch you. I let you win the forum war since I felt bad. I wanted us to both be winners!
too bad you got the exact opposite instead :(

Status
Not open for further replies.