Smogon Premier League II - All-Star Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Beat eagles the only way I know how to, in style, hey don't team reveal!

edit: i was just joking

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Scofs 4-1, who gave him the 1 loss? They must be an extremely talented battler to do such a difficult task. He should be named Scofield_Slayer22

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Scofs 4-1, who gave him the 1 loss? They must be an extremely talented battler to do such a difficult task. He should be named Scofield_Slayer22
How many times did you practice winning that last turn 38% damage roll? Obviously something I need to work on.

edit: oh yeah, I beat you in forum wars the very next week, so that name wouldn't even make sense!

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TRADE ALERT

The Alpha Ruiners are trading The Congregation of the Classiest Somebody + undisputed for uragg
The Cryonicles are trading The Congregation of the Classiest 1.5K Credits for FM + mien.

=============================================
Credit Update:

The Ever Grande Bigs - 3000
The Crynocles - 6000
The Team Raiders - 9500
The Circus Maximus Tigers - 8500
The Congregation of the Classiest - 4000

Not Sapientia.
you did not win.
Me and you were disqualified.
ie was a draw
i dosen't loss =P
¬¬

he forgot to note we agreed to ban like our top 10 uu mons. check my wall for whats not gonna be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)