Smogon Premier League II - All-Star Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh I beat kael 5-3 forfeit, gg man! I didn't get a chance to save the log so hopefully somebody out there did for those that didn't get to watch.

GG Kael! :D

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'd love to play, synre on the other hand...

not even trying to be a bitch, but I really feel like you could have made room for one rby battle or whatever all week.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
JackaI has beaten converseJackaI has beaten converseJackaI has beaten converseJackaI has beaten converseJackaI has beaten converseJackaI has beaten converseJackaI has beaten converseJackaI has beaten converseJackaI has beaten converseJackaI has beaten converseJackaI has beaten converseJackaI has beaten converseJackaI has beaten converseJackaI has beaten converse

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

scoot on home son.

WE DID IT A TEAM!!!

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
jackai and i played three battles

i won one clean battle

i lost two in some of the worst pokemon that has ever been played. i mean come on jackai even you cannot accept those as wins.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
And so a team: battlers are the victors!

Thanks everyone for making this an awesome All-Star week!

But wait, it's not over yet, we've still got a couple of announcements left.

First off I will no longer be participating in the Smogon Premier League, either this season or in future seasons.

There were some questionable trades that I believe happened this week (I'm not pointing any fingers), that I was not able to veto due to cries of being biased. And I cannot blame the people for thinking that. I can't even make an activity call / midweek judgement without people assuming I'm doing it in order to benefit my team. It's both unfair to my team (in the case where they actually deserve the ruling), as well as makes the tournament seem more of a farce. All my playing has done is lend credence to these claims as well as done a disservice to the tournament's integrity. So I'm removing myself as a player in order to take a more impartial role as host.

With that out of the way, let's get to the part everyone cares about!

MIDSEASON PICKUPS

The Congregation of the Classiest welcomes:

Fallen Alice - 4000

The Team Raiders say hello to:

skarm - 6000
Limitless - 3500

The Ever Grande Bigs are happy to have:

DracoMalfoy - 3000

The Circus Maximus Tigers receive:

shrapn3l - 5500
firecape - 3000

The Cryonicles nab:

Anachronism - 3000
human - 3000

===================================

And with that, the midseason pickups / All-Star week are over!

Week 6 coming up soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)