Smogon Premier League II - Manager Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's time again, folks, for the illustrious Smogon Premier League.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE PLAYER SIGN UP THREAD.

ONLY POST SIGNING UP IF YOU WISH TO MANAGE.

Format Thread

Please read the Format Thread in its entirety before signing up, as it contains every bit of information on what you will be responsible for as a manager.

As far as how many managerial spots remain open, I have not gotten concrete answers from the old managers as to who is returning.

ANY PREVIOUS MANAGER WISHING TO RESUME MANAGING HIS/HER TEAM MUST POST IN THIS THREAD RETAINING THEIR SPOT AS MANAGER.

Failure to retain your spot as manager by posting in this thread (how hard is it to post in a thread) is grounds, in my opinion, to strip you of your rank and give it to someone else.

Previous Managers (Italics mean confirmed returning)

The Indie Scooters - Synre
The Alpha Ruiners - whistle - QUITTER
The Ever Grande BIGS - Fabbles
Smogon's Greatest Brits - Twash - QUITTER
The Firebot Charmanders - jumpluff - QUITTER
The Congregation of the Classiest - Rory
The Cryonicles - Huntofthelion
Les Trous du Cul Élégants - Sonuis
The Circus Maximus Tigers - Tennisace
The Wifi Wolfpack - Jimbo - QUITTER

Manager Sign Up List

SIGNUPS END ONE WEEK FROM THE TIME OF THIS POST.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Also, there is a new SPL IRC channel for all Smogon Premier League smack talk / discussion. Please join #premier on synIRC.net for all your chatting needs!

I'm interested in being in a managerial position.

EDIT: By managerial position, I also mean I would be quite willing to be someone's lovely assistant.

I need to do something for this site beside sitting around looking pretty. If rory isn't back , I'll take his place or someone elses.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to apply as a manager.

PS: Still love tigers, tennis; I just don't wanna play this year =x

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hmm would like to be a manager this year, see if my benchwarming skills can carry a team to victory :P.

Do we have to post a resume or no?

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
i'd like to retain my position as manager of EL TIGRES
(even though a bunch of my former players want to manage against me x_x)
expect my choice(s) for assistants to come soon

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I would also like to apply.

I feel I would be an excellent candidate to take over Twash's position as manager of Smogon's Greatest Brits since that is exactly what I am.

Since im grossly out of practice again likely gonna do this whole managing title defense thing

Will have to figure out comanagers when the cable guy gets the... water out of my cable thing?... since doing this on my phone sucks. Would prefer all of alex carl and evan if none of them want to play, but since im only allowed 2...

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am pretty sure I have my name on Jimbo's spot. Unless of course he comes back, which at last I talked to him he would decide tomorrow!

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Im probably not gonna be a manager, but i will be if possible. Otherwise I can be someone's assistant or something. Just tell me if you need a helper, im your man

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Worth a try, I'm applying as a manager I guess and as coolking said, an assistant would do good too, since I'm probably not going to get a position.

Applying for Assistant Manager mostly. Though if there's an opportunity and I'm being considered, I'd rather go for manager than assitant.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I would like to be a Manager this year. Seriously, I love this kind of stuff.

since you put quitter by whistles name ill post to confirm im quitting

the excellent users kinneas and makiri would make brilliant managers

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I think whistle needs to clarify his post. Unless I'm mistaken, he was planning on stepping down to assistant manager with someone else stepping into the head GM role (he had someone in mind). So he will still be involved in the Alpha Ruiners.

I, however will not be returning as manager of the Alpha Ruiners.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'll be returning to manage (or help manage) the Congregation of the Classiest. I expect rory will be back as head manager.

I won't be managing this year as I hope to play. You should easily be able to find a good Brit to fill the role of both managerial skills and fitting the team name! =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)