Smogon Premier League II - Mid-Season Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's time for midseason signups people!

If you missed out on the original signups, or you just want a shot at maybe getting on a team that's desperate for substitutes, now's the time to come out!

Because players are bound to miss the original sign-ups, as well teams are bound to have players that have to leave for a significant portion of the season, in the middle of the season, sign-ups will reopen for 3 days. Players will sign up and a new free agent list will be made. Note: even if you signed up the first time around, you must re-signup in order to get on the midseason free agent list.

The format for signing up to play in the Smogon Premier League is as follows.

Quote:
Player Name: LonelyNess
Tiers Played: BW OU / VGC 2011 / BW UBER / DPP UU / DPP OU / ADV OU / GSC OU / RBY OU
Timezone : GMT -5 (CDT)
After sign-ups close, the host will remind each manager how many credits they have left over from the original live auction. If a team has any remaining credits, he/she are free to send the host a PM detailing which players they wish to purchase, and for however many credits (a minimum of 3000 credits is necessary to purchase a player). If two players happen to put a bid in for the same player, whoever placed the higher bid will acquire the player. For example, say Synre sends the host the following PM:

Leftover Credits: 11k

Bids:
Player A – 4000
Player B – 4000
Player C – 3000
And whistle sends in the following:

Leftover Credits – 16k

Player D – 4000
Player E – 4000
Player A – 4000
Player C - 4000
At the end of the week, Synre will have picked up Player B, where whistle will have picked up players C, D and E. In the event of a tie (such as in the case of Player A), whichever manager submitted their bid first wins. Therefore Synre would win Player A as well in this particular scenario.

There is no use for credits leftover after the midseason free agent pickups, so it is in every manager’s best interest to spend all of their remaining points at this time.
THE DEADLINE FOR SIGNUPS IS 72 HOURS FROM THIS POST.

Zephyr

Life Stream
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Player Name: Zeph
Tiers Played: BW OU / DPP UU / DPP OU /
Timezone : GMT -5

(I'm down to do tryouts if any team wants to see what I got before bidding on me)

Player Name: Jcpdragonx
Tiers Played: BW OU / VGC 2011 / DPP UU / DPP OU
Timezone : GMT +10.5

Had 2 alts with over 1500 cre in dpp OU on the PO server, however this decaying thing made my cre go down bye around 130 due to inactive laddering.

peaked 1470 on PO in BW OU (I didn't abuse rain teams)

Haven't played much of uu/vgc recently because no one ladders, but I'm willing to do try outs.

Pick me!!

Player Name: Plusle
Tiers Played: BW UBER / VGC 2011 / BW OU / DPP OU **
Timezone : GMT +0 (GMT)

I can do Tryouts

Edit: added more things
I recently won the Move Stat Restriction Tourney. I have got high peaks on most ladders (see signature). I reached Round 4 of the BW OU tourney. I have won a lot of Pokemon Online Script tours. I like VGC and can play if nesecary.

Hi.

I am here to sign up for the Mid Season drafts!

Player Name: Vaz
Tiers Played: BW OU / DPP OU
Timezone : GMT +11 (AEST +DST)

DPP OU is my specialty. You can ask me whatever you want, test battle me or what ever you would like.

Thanks, bye!

Player name: zdrup15
Tiers played: DPP OU / DPP UU / BW OU / VGC2011
Timezone: GMT

I've recently started competing on the latest stages of some Tournaments such as the UU Throughout The Ages Tournament (Quartefinals - lost to Jabba 1-0) and The Clear Entry Tournament (Quarterfinals - still in) where I had to beat some great opponents.

I've also laddered up to the 6th place on Smogon's 4th Gen OU leaderboard just a week ago (there were still lots of good players plawing there like KG, Limitless, eaglesrock, TFC and IB93).

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
Player name: Hantsuki
Tiers played: BW OU/DPP OU/ADV OU/GSC OU/RBY OU
Timezone: GMT -3

I'm Fallen Alice. Trolling is my speciality.

HSA

INTellectual gamer
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Player Name: Hsa
Tiers played: BW Ubers
Timezone: gmt -6

I should be available to do some tryouts

peng

hivemind leader
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Player Name: PenguinX
Tiers Played: BW OU / DPP OU / DPP UU / VGC2011
Timezone: GMT

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Player Name: zorbees
Tiers Played: (in order of preference, but I'll play anything listed if needed) DP OU / BW OU / ADV OU / VGC 2011 / BW Ubers / DP UU
Timezone: GMT -5 (EST)

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Player Name: Yondie
Tiers Played: BW OU / ADV OU / DPP OU /
Timezone : GMT -5
Bio: I got suspect rankings for bw, have learned adv and am doing good on the ladder and have good experience in dpp ou. you should pick me.

Player Name: Smith
Tiers Played: BW OU / DPP OU
Timezone: GMT -6

Not a good ladderer at all but an Okay tournament performance. Most recently I was eliminated from the BW tourney by Sk against whom I choked and was using a team I wasn't too proud of. Along the way I beat Aerrow, who was a suspect tester round 2. As far as DPP OU goes I beat g80 the first round but lost to M Dragon 2nd round in ST7. For random reasons either on the ladder or in script tourneys, I have played and defeated various big players like TFC, vashta or Aeroblacktyl. Idk if the bigs want a resume I'll keep my options open...

I'm also happy to do tryouts.

Player Name: Optimusje
Tiers Played: BW OU / BW Ubers / DPP OU / DPP UU / VGC 2011
Timezone : GMT +1 (GMT)

pick me im good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)