Finals Smogon Premier League II - Play-offs - Finals! [Won by The Stark Sharks]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lady bug kiss my face fucking skank terrorist
lakers can you honestly stop riding i kinda got too many on my tip to fit you on
call me iconic baby or stfu and go join atticus in the shit pile
im surprised you all got phils penis out of your mouths in that phenomenally massive gayfaqs orgy long enough to respond

kael and I were going to play about now but he has work to do so we've rescheduled for the same time next week (his choice).

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
lakers can you honestly stop riding i kinda got too many on my tip to fit you on
im surprised you all got phils penis out of your mouths in that phenomenally massive gayfaqs orgy long enough to respond

I asked Royal Flush to play me last Sunday after the matchups were posted, but he told me to wait until this weekend to play instead. He hasn't signed onto the forums in over 48 hours. I don't get home from work until around 8pm on weekdays now, so weekends were supposed to be our best bet for getting this done. I hope he's okay, but it's pretty annoying if he doesn't have a good excuse for missing this weekend.

no one cares atticus your team already lost the week however bad that game was now sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up worthless piece of shit
atticus: spamming “umad” , “cool story bro”, “nigga u gay” like it’s the most hilarious thing ever is: retarded. Gives off the impression you lack the intellect to say anything productive or funny outside of jpegs.

maybe one day you'll grow up and realize there is more to the world than beating people at a video game format for which there is no monetary prize and acting like a badass while doing it by dissing people like a high school football jock

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright so here's the plan (for those who want to watch), hanke and Lady Bug are going to play on Wednesday at 1 PM GMT -4 (East Coast).

If Lady Bug wins, then the final match doesn't need to be completed.

If hanke wins, then husk and kael will play on Thursday between 2-4 PM GMT -4.

God help us all if the ruiners tie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)