Smogon Premier League II - Play-offs - Semi Finals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
_______/\_____________\o/________
____________/\________\o/________
________________/\____\o/________
___________________/\_\o/________
_______________________/\________
_________SHARK ATTACK!!!_________

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Wolfpack are getting their butts handed to em.

alooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooose
c wat i did thar

Wolfpack are getting their butts handed to em.

alooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooose
c wat i did thar
That's a lot of shit talk from a 3-6 VGC player on the third worst team in SPL!

Anyways, ggs Sharks and good luck in the finals. Thanks a bunch to all my teammates from the Wolfpack for making this tournament really enjoyable and for generally being awesome in #awoo. Thank you especially to Jackal for giving me a chance to play. Sorry I could't win when it mattered but I'll be back next year and ready to take it all!

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
That's a lot of shit talk from a 3-6 VGC player on the third worst team in SPL!

Anyways, ggs Sharks and good luck in the finals. Thanks a bunch to all my teammates from the Wolfpack for making this tournament really enjoyable and for generally being awesome in #awoo. Thank you especially to Jackal for giving me a chance to play. Sorry I could't win when it mattered but I'll be back next year and ready to take it all!
Touche. But isn't this what the tourney's about, bad players talking crap whenever someone else loses? :P (and even the people who didn't play)

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Draft Log said:
[16:21:58] <~LonelyNess> WOLFPACK AGAIN
[16:22:01] <@Jackal> conflict
[16:22:07] <@Huntofthelion> 3.5k
[16:22:10] <@Jackal> 4k
[16:22:13] <@Huntofthelion> 4.5k
[16:22:15] <@Jackal> 5k
[16:22:24] <@zerowing> 5.5
[16:22:24] <~LonelyNess> 5s
[16:22:31] <@Jackal> 6k
[16:22:36] <+MoP> 6.5k
[16:23:11] <~LonelyNess> to mop at 6.5k
[16:23:27] <@Jackal> take him
[16:23:29] <~LonelyNess> SOLD
Little did Jackal know, the same Conflict would end his season a few months later.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Yeah gg sharks, and gl in the finals.

Just want to thank all my teammates for a great time in #awoo. We had a brilliant run, shame we couldn't reach the finals. Huge shout out to Jackal for being a sexy manager, rey for winning a battle and everyone else for being B0SS.

GG Wolfpack, you were tough adversaries. Sharks, we got this shit. One week away from a trophy :)

Edit:

_______/\_____________\o/________
____________/\________\o/________
________________/\____\o/________
___________________/\_\o/________
_______________________/\________
_________SHARK ATTACK!!!_________

I beat Royal Flush gg

Congrats Alpha, thanks RBG for bidding on me, and thanks to the Scooters for being awesome.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
YEAH, good job alpha ruiners!! I don't really know what to say to the indie scooters, so let's just say

guess i on the other hand really should say something

sucks to lose but thanks for the season my scooters, was often a good time in spite of being pokemon. wish we could have gone farther but we just couldn't get the bounces this year, we all know those are the breaks sometimes. nothing to be ashamed of.

you got us this year ruiners! gl in the finals and gl to the sharks as well. but bad luck to ln

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
ok i know it didnt matter but fuck that match lol ........................

gg or w/e MY RECORD IS TARNISHED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)