Smogon Premier League II - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
bs twave para same turn bs focus blast miss bs everything

q.q

i could and should bitch more but eh

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
GOD GOOD WEEK CUNTUS MAXIMUS TIGERS YOU GUYS REALLY DESERVED TO WIN THIS WEEK I MEAN WE SHOULD HAVE WON EVERY MATCH PLEASE TAKE THE WIN ITS YOURS YOU DESERVE IT GOD YOU GUYS ARE SO GOOD

[/alex]

Way to pull it off this week tigers... if we meet again in the playoffs we will be sure to rip you to shreds ;)

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm sorry Jackal, but I can't take that post seriously when I see that Houndoom.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
[22:09:09] <&folg> all i saw
[22:09:12] <&folg> was oscillation
[22:09:13] <&folg> in its purest form

GOD GOOD WEEK CUNTUS MAXIMUS TIGERS YOU GUYS REALLY DESERVED TO WIN THIS WEEK I MEAN WE SHOULD HAVE WON EVERY MATCH PLEASE TAKE THE WIN ITS YOURS YOU DESERVE IT GOD YOU GUYS ARE SO GOOD

[/alex]

Way to pull it off this week tigers... if we meet again in the playoffs we will be sure to rip you to shreds ;)
you can still tie
believe in your team

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I'm fucking bad at this game apparently and don't even deserve to have been bid on.

0-3.......................

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I just want to clarify that the "spectators allowed default" is literally only there to allow teammates and their managers to watch their teammates / players play.

If you are not associated with either team and one of the two battlers requests you to leave, you WILL leave that match; no questions asked. If you refuse, you will be disqualified for that week.

The rules page has been amended to reflect this clarification.

won vs malekith in a cool game with an early-game freeze that thankfully didnt matter! gg man.

edit: hax did not matter at all. not going to bother arguing

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Lost to Heist, an early burn and freeze didn't give me any chance of win. GG

EDIT: I'll tell you a secret, in BW you can see the foe's team before the battle. Without the freeze my pkmn had ~40% and against one pokemon of your team will always ohko one.

alex

the best stuff on earth
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
settle down

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Clearly I'd get haxed to the end of my existance and have the Pokemon who could easily sweep him paralyzed on the first Thunderbolt it took, then full para'd, then get critted, then get like 6 low rolls. Whatever, gg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)