Smogon Premier League II - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Activity post. TAY and I were supposed to battle Tuesday (didn't schedule a specific time, but didn't see him). Apparently missed him on Smogon by an hour yesterday.

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
I beat locopoke in a gg.
Srry for that haxy end (without that miss and crit i would still have won though)

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I vmed goofball, but unfortunatly he cant battle on the dates I proposed and is unable to tell me when he is free or what timezone he is, so that I can think about better times to battle

I'm here and been on for the past 2 hours and I'm constantly on IRC. Which is the best way to contact me for future reference.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Activity Post. I have an extremely busy day today and the only time we still had left to battle was 4 am my time. So I got up to be ready to battle at 4 but he didn't show up. I can't afford to lose any more sleep as I have regionals tomorrow so I am going back to bed.
I show up at 10:20 and we agreed at 10, that was only 20 minutes and you had gone D:

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Kk I told IB id be on around this time, so im waiting now. We should easily get it done depending on when he pops in to check his VMs.

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
i've been in the wolfpack chat most of the day but i'm going to have to get my car in the 2 hour window i've been proposed on my VM.. timezones have been a challenge this week

the deadline should really be on sunday...

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
I show up at 10:20 and we agreed at 10, that was only 20 minutes and you had gone D:
Yeah. Because getting up at 4am for a pokemon battle scheduled at 4am and having to wait an extra 20mins after 4am for some dude who thinks showing up ~only~ 20 mins later than 4am (the scheduled time) is so damn cool and not that big of a deal............is, really, not that big of a deal. Right?

Fuck outta here with that bullshit.

Scimjara

Bert Stare
is a Tutor Alumnus
Yeah. Because getting up at 4am for a pokemon battle scheduled at 4am and having to wait an extra 20mins after 4am for some dude who thinks showing up ~only~ 20 mins later than 4am (the scheduled time) is so damn cool and not that big of a deal............is, really, not that big of a deal. Right?

Fuck outta here with that bullshit.
I like you. :toast:

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Had the game won just to miss Stone Edge and get crit by Ice Beam on the same turn.

Best part is he got a crit on my <x> with his <x> earlier, thought it was irrelevant, but ends up had he not gotten it even with the miss and crit I would have won.

So yeah, sorry team, can beat skill, cant beat such luck.

On the bright side thats 8 tourney games in which I get lucked in a row :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)