Smogon Premier League II - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
There's no such thing at "18 Pm" noob whistle. 24-hour clocks don't use an AM/PM designation, that's the whole point of it being a 24-hour clock.

San Jose Sharks record for the past 5 years: 248-162 for a 60.5% winning percentage.

Oakland Raiders record for the past 5 years: 24-56 for a 30.0% winning percentage.

I think we all know which Bay Area team is the best.
Your defending World Series champion, the San Francisco Giants? :happybrain:

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
whats with everyone stealing indras gimmick

anyways ill play whenever i feel better, i can barely do my homework with this fucking cold

Posting to enjoy this situation after enduring rey whining about his opponents "avoiding" him every week

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have but one simple request: stop using VMs over PMs (unless your opponent's inbox is full)

PMs force pop-ups, meaning they are harder to miss.
PMs have read receipts, meaning you can know with certainty that your opponent read the PM and ignored it.
VMs are easier to miss a response to, considering if someone responds to your VM on their own wall (which is not unheard of), you don't get ANY kind of alert that they responded to you.

In summation: stop using VMs to get in touch with your opponent. Use a PM ffs.

I am on nb every day.Kael didnt show up so far. I wont be online on Saturday. So it would be cool if e get the battle done thursday or friday..

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
can rey just stop being an asshole

scimjara sends me a message over aim, asking me to pm rey on irc because a) he is on his iPhone and b) he does not have colloquy

so i relay on his message

and i get this bullshit

[20:54:06] <reyscarface> tell him to talk to me whenever hes on
[20:54:14] <reyscarface> i schedule my macth with my opponent not his messenger

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
lost to scimjara, nothing went my way on that match specially that sdef drop, but cant tell if it mattered a lot

gg, sorry team AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)