Smogon Premier League II - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
something used Struggle!
Something lost 23 HP! (6% of its health)
The foe's Something is hit with recoil!

something used Struggle!
The foe's Something lost 6% of its health!
Something is hit with recoil!
Something fainted!

Eternal-Kun has won the battle

I lost 0-1

Won against Picklesword. I lost a big member of my team in turn 1 due to crit, but good thing Pickles made a mistake of one of his poke's ability or I would've been in more trouble. Good game, lol.

Veteran In Love said:
Sapientia said:
Veteran In Love said:
Sapientia said:
Veteran In Love said:
Sapientia said:
Veteran In Love said:
I'm available Wed and Thurs after 9:30 EST, which is best for you?
9:30 pm est?
If so, Friday would be the only possible day as that's 4:30 am for me :/
if you're gonna be on for a few more hours or so, we can play now, I'm ready to go
ah shit, missed you
had dinner at that time

heh still on a for a little bit, I noticed you're on so let's do it in the next few minutes b4 i head out
what time works for you on saturday? A time before 9:30 est would be nice, but it's ok if that's the only possible one.
actually just got back. our timezones are really bad so we should do ASAP, even within the hour, hit me back

this is pissing me off, he was online TWICE when I sent PMs offering to do the game and right after he just signs off both times

seriously guys, grow a damn pair and be ready to play, people have things to do and i'm not going to hunt you people down anymore b/c quite simply i have more pressing needs. it sucks that players only show up when i call them out on this thread

are you capable of making a comeback that doesnt require posting a picture?
I think its a funnier way of illustrating the point, and as to the "hypocrite" reference, I'll just respond to one post that makes no sense with another and after all, it is MJ's birthday AM I RIGHT?

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
I think its a funnier way of illustrating the point, and as to the "hypocrite" reference, that would be true if it actually made sense to my post it applied to? Niggas needa know I must never be salty if I can continually draw da johns nigga
your breath reeks of indras semen i'd say everything you say be salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)