Smogon Premier League II - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
In case anyone didn't guess, Kevin Garrett has substituted in for Pride

Umby has substituted in for ]V[ajin Tupac_Z

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
true we are p bad philionumbers

Activity post.
lol activity posting ME :jump:

also we are about to play I will edit in my imminent victory message

EDIT n/m second time I've lost to something that happened before turn 5 but I should've pulled that shit out anyway conflict with the PP hax

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
trying to play my idiot of an opponent but he's brushing me off for wow. activity post
Wow, seriously?

You're gone for an entire week and then you are going to insult me because I was in the middle of something and told you I'd be done in a bit when you just decided to pop up randomly? I didn't "brush you off", I was in the middle of playing when you PM'd me...

There's calling someone out for legitimate battle avoidance and then there's just being a dumbass.

Hint: in this case you're a dumbass.

EDIT: Also cleaned up the thread from all the retarded 'johns" posts... we have an IRC channel for a reason - smack talk there.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
LN shut the fuck up, all you have been god damn doing is bitching bro. It's annoying. Smurf was on vacation and away from the damn computer, you on the other hand would rather raise your fucking Elf Knight then do a 5 minute match. Don't say that isn't legit avoidance, you could have simply done the match and then got back to your little WOW fest.

For someone who seeks maturity from others, you sure as hell don't show it back. You're the definition of John. I applaud you for running this tournament, but just because you run it doesn't mean that every thing you say and do is the correct way of doing things around here.

Love you <3 Hopefully we can all get along now!!!!

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
LN shut the fuck up, all you have been god damn doing is bitching bro. It's annoying. Smurf was on vacation and away from the damn computer, you on the other hand would rather raise your fucking Elf Knight then do a 5 minute match. Don't say that isn't legit avoidance, you could have simply done the match and then got back to your little WOW fest.
I was in a dungeon, you know, with real people who don't exactly have the time to wait for me to play a Pokemon match.

So no, I couldn't have gotten off to play. It's not like I was just solo leveling. I'm not going to fuck over 9 people just because Smurf decided to randomly show up after being on vacation.

And I am not bitching. In fact, I don't call out ANYONE until provoked. I didn't say a word in the thread to publicly call out Smurf for being completely unavailable for 5/7 days. He called me out unreasonably, I defended myself. That's not bitching.

Know the situation before you say anything.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
I was in a dungeon, you know, with real people who don't exactly have the time to wait for me to play a Pokemon match.

So no, I couldn't have gotten off to play. It's not like I was just solo leveling. I'm not going to fuck over 9 people just because Smurf decided to randomly show up after being on vacation.

And I am not bitching. In fact, I don't call out ANYONE until provoked. I didn't say a word in the thread to publicly call out Smurf for being completely unavailable for 5/7 days. He called me out unreasonably, I defended myself. That's not bitching.

Know the situation before you say anything.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
k so ba and I have been in contact but we are finding it hard to get on at the same time as he only comes on late in the night my time. We will try our best to finish this off today.

The irony of this gave me a good laugh

Until i realized that this is actually the host of this tournament

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Taylor and I have tried to find a time to play, and have just missed each other several times. Hopefully we should be able to get this in before the deadline...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)