Smogon Premier League II - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

zfs

Everything old is new again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Activity crap is lame either way but I'm going to have to go ahead and state my case for the team's sake since zfs and I aren't going to get this done (can't do it tonight or tomorrow). Various people can attest that I'm on NB all the time every day basically so I figured I'd run into zfs eventually like I do with everyone else. Eventually I decided to reach out and PM on wednesday and we seemed to have something set up for thursday night. Thursday night eventually I got tired of waiting and heard he was on irc so I went on and talked to him and he said he was busy so we decided to do it today instead. Something's come up for me now so I'm not going to be available tonight or tomorrow.

I feel bad cause he wasn't expecting me to be unavailable (I wasn't either) Fri or Sat but it is what it is. All I can say is I've been on NB everyday up to this point for huge blocks of time and whatever happens happens.
It's unfortunate that it had to happen like this, but I can't in good conscience take an activity win knowing that Nitro could have easily done this battle any time Monday-Thursday. I didn't figure there would be any problems finishing this on Friday or Saturday, since I was able to get my last two battles done, but things come up.

Nice, 49/50. T'was a good week (in many ways). GGs Raiders, nice job fighting through for that tie Scooters. We'll just have to pass you guys up next week instead I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)