Smogon Premier League II - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
DaPlayaFlow and me didn't have battled because we both never have been online at the same time. I told him today I was going to be online at 17:00 for me but it was late for him and he told me that at my 22:00~0:00 he would be online again, I am here since 21:30 and now here is 23:50 and he isn't online.

DaPlayaFlow and me didn't have battled because we both never have been online at the same time. I told him today I was going to be online at 17:00 for me but it was late for him and he told me that at my 22:00~0:00 he would be online again, I am here since 21:30 and now here is 23:50 and he isn't online.
Ok this is kinda ridiculous. I pm'd Malekith with a 12 hour window in which I could play during which I was online the entire time. He replied to that message and said that I would need to stay up until 2am to play him because he couldn't get on before 5pm his time...... so I was there at 2am last night and waited around while he didn't show up. I then told m dragon to tell Malekith to be on at 10-12 his time tomorrow, which any rational person would take to mean the following day and not that night, since that is what tomorrow usually means. So in summary I stayed up until 2am the time Malekith requested to play for which he didn't show and I have since requested to play for me tonight from 7-9pm not at 5am yesterday.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Week 7 is now over.

eaglesrock has been given wins based on activity.

DaPlayaFlow vs. Malekith has been ruled a no contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)