Smogon Premier League 2 - Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Contributor Alumnus
VMed Smurf, but we're 13 hours apart and it seems he can only battle after 6 PM his time (which is 5 AM mine), so I guess we'll try on weekend or something...

Mr.E

im the best
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
Should've beat sk solidly, then herped my derp and managed to win a stupidly drawn-out affair that I didn't deserve to still win but did anyway

Bad Ass

Serious as a heart attack!!
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a defending World Cup of Pokemon champion
am has me on this ridiculous schedule that he expects me to conform to; he says that he can't play after 1 PM EST because he cannot concentrate after dinner, while I do not get home until 4:30 EST at the earliest. Either this is getting done Saturday or not at all, but I expect an activity win if he expects me to play when he tells me to.

am has me on this ridiculous schedule that he expects me to conform to; he says that he can't play after 1 PM EST because he cannot concentrate after dinner, while I do not get home until 4:30 EST at the earliest. Either this is getting done Saturday or not at all, but I expect an activity win if he expects me to play when he tells me to.
AM Johns in their finest form

Status
Not open for further replies.