Smogon Premier League II - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
am and i are going to have difficulty getting this done, the only 5 hours a day he is available on weekdays are when i'm sleeping (or have other obligations) and i wouldn't be here this weekend. i'll keep trying though.

this entire thread is so fucking ironic im laughing my ass off. hey conflict, why arent you yelling at your boy tv-rocka for bitching in this thread now?
I excused myself, so that wasn't a big deal...and I won't hate him for that hax, just need to calm down with this post :b

firecape

This is the end...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
....seriously?

>_>
how could you do this ln :(

Activity post I guess...

we were originally planning on saturday but a bunch of stuff came up (community service project, going to the library to research for my term paper and the library is closed on sunday etc.)

So hopefully Jibaku will be available for Friday or sometime sooner.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
user LN on the ball apparently but confirming anyway

Victory for mono-Electric with nary an appearance by anyone but the BIG THREE. (Not KG/Pierce/Allen.) Lots of Pokémon occured and that was that, sorry it happened the way it did spies. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)