1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Premier League 2 - Week 9

Discussion in 'Smogon Premier League' started by LonelyNess, Mar 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firecape

firecape This is the end...
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

beat Jibaku, gg
  2. Jibaku

Jibaku Not taking FS requests atm.
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

firecape won on the riskiest move in the game 9.9

gg
  3. Stone_Cold

Stone_Cold
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Won vs BKC, good game dude. Was a pleasure.
  4. Scofield

Scofield Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

come on dpf, didn't your team tell you you were supposed to lose? What a terrible breakdown in communication.
  5. M Dragon

M Dragon The north wind
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Arena Tycoonis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Champion

Activity post.
    pttp sent me a PM and i replied. No answer yet.
  6. Lakers

Lakers

you must've not looked very hard... Pttp has literally been on irc all day looking for you
  7. reyscarface

reyscarface
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris Smogon Frontier's Tower Tycoondefeated the Smogon Frontier

8. Bluewind

Bluewind My appearance, ability, and awesomeness strike fea
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Rebecca Black has defeated the Madden in a gigantic clash of chokes.

(I won, gg folg).
  9. Folgorio

Folgorio I KickTehAss
    is a Past SPL Winner

yea lost 1-0... weird as fuck match. the dick i choked on was significantly larger

GG

p.s fuck po for not showing how much damage i take from sr+spikes
  10. M Dragon

M Dragon The north wind
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Arena Tycoonis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Champion

I have been waiting 3 days and he hasnt appeared in #dreamworld at all (in his PM, he said that he would be waiting for me in #dreamworld). Its 3:00 AM right now and i cannot wait more.
    Im not sure if I will be able to battle tomorrow
  11. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Where is he looking? I stay online 24/7 and am in #dreamworld / #premier and PttP hasn't been in either of those channels in the last couple of days according to my logs...
  12. Stallion

Stallion Winner of the "Smogon's Prettiest Girl of All Time" comp
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Now that the season draws to a close, I'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who contributed to the Classiest this season. We had a really good draft but we were the unluckiest team this season between some of our best players going AWOL and some of our better players demanding to be traded for one reason or another. Big thanks though to you guys who toughed it out and gave it your all each week. In particular I'd like to specifically single out three players who deserve high praise. Firstly Eo, our captain and our star player. I know you really wanted to play playoffs man and I was prepared to package you off to do exactly that as late as this week because you deserve it. You put in a lot of time and effort into this team and for that I can't thank you enough, I'm sorry it didnt get rewarded with results. Next, I'd like to thank both B-lulz and stone cold. They both came in the panamaxis trade from a guaranteed playoff contender to us, which is enough to piss off even the best of us. Despite being eliminated from contention though, you guys have given it your absolute all this season for us (hell, look at our two winners so far this week). You're both great character guys and absolutely go about playing the game the right way, and if I ever decide to manage or play in a team tournament again I'd definitely want you both around. Thanks for everything. Anyway, good luck to all you playoff teams, this year just wasn't our year but the next few weeks should be enthralling to follow anyway. If there's only two things you can take away from our team this season, it's to always Stay Classy and remember that Snunch fucking sucks.
  13. trickroom

trickroom
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Megan Fox didn't reply my PMs after he replied once. I gave him a time but he didn't reply. When he was online, I asked whether he wanted to battle that time, but he went offline instead of replying me.
  14. Stone_Cold

Stone_Cold
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Thanks MS, big hugs!! <3
  15. PttP

PttP Shoutout to the sidewalk for keeping me off the streets
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

I'm pretty sure I've been in #dreamworld at least twice the last couple of days and in my pm I also said I would be in #awoo and #cal. Also I've literally been on from 4-10 PM my time the earlier part of the week trying to find MDragon on any irc channel. Thirdly I'm not sure how to reply to a PM that says "we can battle today" when I log on at 10 PM my time. I've been trying hard to find MDragon and I had to initiate the pms in the first place.
  16. Umby

Umby I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
    is a Contributor Alumnus

It's gonna be close for us Tigers...whatever happens though, good shit on the win this week. Pretty big. Pretty big.
  17. Eo Ut Mortus

Eo Ut Mortus Elodin Smells
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Reverb missed our scheduled time and has been nowhere to be seen since.

MS, thank you for saying that; it means a lot to me. Can you trade me to the Ruiners now?
  18. Mizuno

Mizuno

Won against Carl, had a lot of luck from mid to late game. Wish it hadn't happened since it was shaping up to be a nice match. Still, gg!
  19. JabbaTheGriffin

JabbaTheGriffin Stormblessed
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

MS is a (BAN ME PLEASE)
  20. Stallion

Stallion Winner of the "Smogon's Prettiest Girl of All Time" comp
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

What a strange way of saying "I love you. I miss your scent". Also as soon as I saw a Jabba post in this thread I thought it would be a "MS is a noob/rook/(BAN ME PLEASE)" post lol.
  21. Huy

Huy INSTANT BALLS
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

I'd like to take this time to announce that I am officially retiring from SPL. I've accomplished everything I wanted to do in this league, like becoming the team cancer and killing any sort of chemistry we had. The league has been good to me and I'd like to thank all of my fans for your continual support.

Ever since I was little, I'd admired the fact that my father played Yu-Gi-Oh! While I am not anywhere near as skilled there as I am here, I have decided to take my talents to the amateur Yu-Gi-Oh! circuit and play for the Congregation team there. Thank you.

Also fuck Snunch, MS, and LN. Good Night and God Bless.
  22. 6A9 Ace Matador

6A9 Ace Matador veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE

ln'll veto that shit just like he did with pana and husk
  23. M Dragon

M Dragon The north wind

M Dragon 5-2 Pttp
    He DCed when i had lots of chances of winning the battle, so I win.
    gg
  24. PK Gaming

PK Gaming Pursuing My True Self
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Me and Hanke should get this done by 6:00 PM.
  25. PttP

PttP Shoutout to the sidewalk for keeping me off the streets
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

firstly the score was 4-2 when i dced

secondly you had no possible chance at winning

thirdly:

14:17 MDragonchansey has aroma

your chansey used wish during the battle

at least try harder when you lie.....

its under review and should be my win
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)