Smogon Premier League 3 - Official Smack Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smurf do you ever stfu kid....

Dedicated to you anyways...

Someone get this petite nigga something to eat, he can’t even afford toilet sheets

Listen up lil (BAN ME PLEASE) known as smurf, i dunno why u be steppin on king somalia’s turf

u butthurt lil fool who just got schooled, on the uu ladder by a fucking player who only had 4 pokemon on his crew

I demand that yo bitchass show me respect, after all I’m the one at who’s hands u got wrecked

you were half good while the dpp uu metagame lasted, however Christ... I still dunno why on earth u got drafted cause all I see u do is bitch u low IQd maggot

your a (BAN ME PLEASE) who thinks he knows how to play this, well.fact is. you’re just a pissed of player who’ll never make it

Now stfu and be a good boi before i beat yo ass again 6-0.

xtra$hine

I COULD BE BANNED!
is a Past SPL Champion
its xtranus backing up somalia; he got famous after the jellicents followed ya.
he gots your girl and liqourd up, with somalian saliva on her (BAN ME PLEASE) butt.
going 9-0 this season, dont treason; nor underestimate the state of the king you gotta believe in.

Tobes

Where'd they come from? And where are they headed?
is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon champion
oh my god will you please stop posting in this thread you have absolutely nothing to do with it

Nails

Nuke the Weebs
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
the user leomence
is pretty fucking dense
his posting in this thread
doesnt really make much sense

he keeps typing nonsense
but in his defense
he was dropped on his head
during his nascense

awooooooooo

the user leomence
is pretty fucking dense
his posting in this thread
doesnt really make much sense

he keeps typing nonsense
but in his defense
he was dropped on his head
during his nascense

awooooooooo
lemme paraphrase and break this shit down for you leomence, shut the fuck up xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.