____________/\________\o/________
________________/\____\o/________
___________________/\_\o/________
_______________________/\________
_________SHARK ATTACK!!!_________

das rite.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
(00:58:22) +IFM: im playing three slots
(00:58:30) +Elements: sounds hot
(00:58:34) +IFM: mine plus ghosting two others =OOOOOOO

BIGs getting desperate, I hear

Also this thread is pretty shit overall so I'm allowed to make bad posts ok.

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I've been hearing talk from a number of camps as a outsider, thought some gossip may promote some more smack talk...

The Scooters management has already disgruntled a couple of prized members. In week 1, this seems like a somewhat shocking start, and could make players ask for immediate trades. I reckon some Scooters could be shipped out for bargain prices, to keep the team from falling apart. Looks like a worthwhile investment to me for managers with a gap in their team.

Also, knowing some of the younger players. I think they're letting lust get in the way of the Pokemon playing. A reliable source inform me two VGCers, one in a senior role may be fraternising behind the scenes. Really should stomp that out before they start going as AWOL as DrCossack, and losing teams matches. No place for love here.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I've been hearing talk from a number of camps as a outsider, thought some gossip may promote some more smack talk...

The Scooters management has already disgruntled a couple of prized members. In week 1, this seems like a somewhat shocking start, and could make players ask for immediate trades. I reckon some Scooters could be shipped out for bargain prices, to keep the team from falling apart. Looks like a worthwhile investment to me for managers with a gap in their team.

Also, knowing some of the younger players. I think they're letting lust get in the way of the Pokemon playing. A reliable source inform me two VGCers, one in a senior role may be fraternising behind the scenes. Really should stomp that out before they start going as AWOL as DrCossack, and losing teams matches. No place for love here.
a what

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I would just like to point out: regardless of what may be advertised in some peoples signatures (theres a certain someone in mind), not everyone is a 2011 Champion.
Zeph

Zephyr

Life Stream
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would just like to point out: regardless of what may be advertised in some peoples signatures (theres a certain someone in mind), not everyone is a 2011 Champion.
Zeph
(BAN ME PLEASE) it was a new shark banner just made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)