Smogon Premier League III - Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What happened was Cong traded 2K of their auction credits for the opportunity to retain ToF, and they'll be retaining him for 15K. So in all, they're out 17K, but as far as retention purposes for SPL 4 - he would only cost 18K to retain not 20K

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TRADE ALERT

The Cryonicles trade the rights to retain wilson46
The Stark Sharks trade the rights to retain Smurf and 2000 of their starting auction credits.

well then, in recent light of events, i have decided to be retained by the classiest for the extremely low bargain price of 17k

Crux

Banned deucer.
Hi if you want to be drafted for tigers send me logs of you battling so I can see if you are good or not. Also, organize battles in #los_tigres and pm me those logs. The more logs you send me and the more battles you organize, the more likely we will draft you!

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Bs why would we waste our money on ToF. I demand a meeting with my co-manager....

But seriously nice :). I haven't been as active as usual over the past week cause of work but I didn't know that you could trade rights to retain players. That's pretty cool!

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
i send pm my opponent =]

uraga
bw ou / dpp ou / gsc ou
gmt -5

I've never done this before, so I'm not quite sure how everything works.

So, is there a date by which we will know who made it onto a team and who did not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)