1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Smogon Premier League 3 - Semifinals

Discussion in 'Smogon Premier League' started by Synre, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluewind

Bluewind My appearance, ability, and awesomeness strike fea
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Forever my hero Rewer.
  2. zdrup15

zdrup15
    is a Battle Server Moderatoris a Contributor Alumnus

BIG SIX CLUTCHING!!!

lol at am's post
  3. JabbaTheGriffin

JabbaTheGriffin Stormblessed
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

the one season i'm not on the bigs...

ggs you guys and gl in the finals
  4. Hikari

Hikari
    is a Past SPL Winner

Birch Porra
  5. Aldaron

Aldaron All da lil birdies chirpin
    is a Tournament Directoris a Battle Server Administratoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administrator
    OU and IRC Leader

ggs ruiners

fun season scootz, was great
  6. kokoloko

kokoloko yes, this is dog.
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Winner
    UU Leader

~ALPHA RUINED~
  7. Sapphire Birch

Sapphire Birch
    is a Past SPL Winner

Beat alaka 2-0 got some hax game one.

also played with a bug buzz scizor by mistake lololol.
  8. Earthworm

Earthworm
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 6 Champion

HAPPY BIRCHDAY
  9. idiotfrommars

idiotfrommars schemes and plots are the same thing
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Time to make Ruiners second place for the third straight season.
  10. Scofield

Scofield Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

BACK-TO BACK-TO BACK

~ALPHA RUINED~

good job BIG BIRCH

ps

you can have your win BKC
  11. pi face

pi face a
    is a Past SPL Winner

~ALPHA RUINED~
  12. Floppy

Floppy
    is a Pre-Contributor

GG ruiners. Thanks for the drama. The ego clash was somewhat refreshing.

Was fun scoots. evan you're still a cow and im still the best.
  13. whistle

whistle
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

~ALPHA RUINED~

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ~
    ALPHA RUINED~

P
    .S. look for the hidden message
  14. Blue_Star

Blue_Star
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

ggs ruiners, also good season scooters, i love you all specially windsong

DON'T FAIL ME RUINERS YOU CAN'T LET BIGS WIN

edit: uragga's done the big shoutout post so i don't see why i don't do it too

ATTICUS: you're a boss, thanks for buying me for such a good team and for managing so well x)

Bluewind: i love you dude you're the best player in my country and you're cool. it sucks that you haven't won your trophy even after deserving it so much though =\

Aldaron: you're also a really nice guy, and helped everyone team build, you were a pretty good assistant manager and it was really cool to earn your respect!

6A9 Ace Matador: fucking MVP of the team, not only you went 8-2 you're also good in every tier so you helped everyone test. you also taught me A LOT, and you're probably the main reason why i improved so much. THANKS

]V[ajinTupacZ: 6-0 boss, i loved to have you in the team because you're also funny as hell xD

Alaka: you're also really good, although you got haxed like fuck =\

BKC: i renember when i recommended you to atticus, thanks for not disappointing us xD. nah jk, you were quite good, sorry for haxing you in like 101% of our test battles though lol. but most importantly, WE'RE DRUMMIN' BROS o/

Butterfreeak: you're my bro, even though you got haxed p. badly in this spl; i loved to have you in the team too, because you're also a really nice guy.

Cristal: also a pretty cool "guy" (seriously are you a guy or a girl ?_?), too bad your internet is terrible ._.

evan: ah the veteran of your team, i didn't know you were good actually but you still did very well!

Floppy: DUDE i love you don't think i don't love you because i troll you like hell

Go10: even though hax didn't let you win, i still liked your presence because you helped us a lot with tests/scouting/rates + being a cool guy!

Hugendugen: you're a cool guy too and i think this SPL improved you a lot!

sandman: well you didn't talk a lot in the channel but thanks for helping alaka and winning your match i guess :P

upstart: i loved to build teams with you, i think you're a pretty nice player, even though hax also ruined your record. . .

uraga: FUCK YOU NIGGA YOU ELIMINATED ME FROM ST8 AND DIDN'T WIN IT AND NOW SNUNCH HAS A TROPHY. nah jk i love u

windsong: ah, my favorite user on the team; i was secretly sad i ended up in scooters instead of ruiners, but after seeing you on the channel i was like "FUCK YEAH". thanks for helping us and too bad you got haxed in this week when we'd have won if you hadn't!

whitequeen: you should have come to our channel but. . .

yee: cool guy, helped us test teams, etc
  15. Atticus

Atticus Atticus
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentis a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

ggs ruiners. bad romance is still a pile of shit but the rest of you are alright i think, maybe not scofiend :chaos:
  16. Blightbringer

Blightbringer The Butt Naked Wonder
    is a Past SPL Winner

I'd like to take a special moment to declare 6A9 Ace Matador the best DPP player in the world. A truly incredible feat in stopping my mini-rampage; it was an honour doing battle with you.
  17. Hikari

Hikari
    is a Past SPL Winner

<3
  18. Bluewind

Bluewind My appearance, ability, and awesomeness strike fea
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Good job my minions, you did amazing job throughout season and in semis. I guess my curse has yet to be lifted.

Good luck ruiners, hoping you guys win (except for Bad Romance of course).
  19. McMeghan

McMeghan Dreamcatcher
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Champion

McMeghan is now in a relationship with SapphireBirch.

:heart:
  20. uraga

uraga Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
    is a Contributor Alumnus

good run scoots

sorry for jinxing us with that post LoL

guess i'll make this a big shout-out post:

atticus: thx for buying me even though i hadn't played for a pretty long time, also for not pressuring me to actually give a fuk when i didn't feel like it. also accept my facebook request you ho

bluewind: banana meteor

aldaron: thx for helping out with college shit even if nothing you said worked =/

aM: nice talkin music and clothes and shit with scooters resident brown user, testing with you probably doubled the number of dpp games i have ever played. p cool nig

]v[ajintupacz: LU LU LU LUKAS PODOLSKI, germen and funny ass nig in battles, decent at adv too i guess

alaka: just like last year all i remember is you getting haxed over and over again =[

bkc: even though you're like 14 you did good son, p cool teams and lucky a good combo, where da pics @

blue_star: nig calm da fuk down before and during matches and you'll be fine, good battler but remember it's just pokemon and nobody cares at the end of the day. otherwise blacker than 616 and a Nice brasil

butterfreeaK; idk where you went after week 5 but you should've stuck around, cool adv teams but things didn't go our way early =[

cristal: franch bad internet =[

evan: didn't know indie nigs actually knew how to play pokemon, but the man did work in rby, good rep from da vgc crowd

flop: Gorgie

frank: nig from way back, no need for shoutout just wanted to say i hated ALL your teams but they worked so WHATEVS

go10: franch helped me scout ipl fuk yea

hugendugen: cool aussie or wherever, did well enough clutching the last match every week but just gotta get used to playin on the big stage

sandman: a Nice player

upstart: this guy used terrible teams p much entire season and still won some matches, props for that i gues_s. we still need to have a pushup contest and you need to show me pics too

uraga: me

whitequeen: enjoys penis

windsong: i'll edit in a shoutout after i get pics. fuk stall it's gay

yee: cool nig that i'm glad i met through spl, helped me for st8 and had some beast teams and sets, pic tho

it was a Fun tournament, Congratulations ruiners and gl in finals to Folgorio
  21. Windsong

Windsong .dancin
    is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

bad romance was probably the biggest asshole i've ever had the opportunity to play against, but other than that ggs on the week i guess, and hoping that you guys win it in the finals this year, ruiners!

Atticus: lol at the start of the season i was p scared of you cause from everything I knew you were one of the best dp players of all time and you were just kinda intimidating, but you turned out to be a real friendly and cool guy, and in general were a really awesome manager!
    Aldaron: i think ln should sing for us anyways since we defied his expectations of us going 5 - 4 over the course of spl
    Bluewind: second year in a row with you on my spl team, and you're the awesome presence as always. beat the shit out of whoever you play in st13 finals for me!!!
    am: i can never forgive you for 6 - 0ing you with the nidoqueen stall but you're a p cool guy!! also thanks for getting me back into dpp for doing all the testing!
    ]V[ajinTupacZ: damn majin what a boss. dgaf about anything and just scoots in, wins his games, and scoots back out. also you're like 13 - 1 over the last two seasons DAYUM BRO
    Alaka: cool vgcer guy, wish we'd gotten to talk more! you were always really friendly whenever i talked to you and you're a really cool dude!
    BKC: BLAZEKICKINCHIKEN YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH. man seriously blazekickinchiken sounds like some sort of war cry or something. also can you please explain to me what xtra meant about mandibuzz because i just DON'T UNDERSTAND
    Blue_Star: cool bro, second youngest player on the team after me! ;D but yeah you're a really awesome dude and pretty damn good at mons! lookin forward to playing on your team next spl (and finishing up our bo3 this wcop!) anyways, favorite player on the team, made it awesome to be on scooters this year!!
    Butterfreeak we didn't talk much but you seemed pretty cool and are definitely a super good adv player!
    Cristal: bs internet connection. D: anyhow, you were pretty friendly whenever we talked and a great mons player!
    evan: OUR OFFICIAL MASCOT EVAN THE COW
    Floppy gorgieeeeeeeeee the KING of gsc (after snorlax)
    franky: franky is such a thug it's not even funny. like you mess with this kid, and you'll rap battle your shit out there, then beat the crap outta you in a game of pokemon. cool bro, and you also have the best avatar on smogon!!
    Go10: GO20
    Hugendugen: HUGON DUGON HUGON DUGON HUGON DUGON HUGE DUGON HUGE DUGON BIG DUGON LARGE DUGON
    ps what the fuck is a dugen and you're a p damn good ubers player so YEAH!
    Upstart: damn good player, but sdef bronzong is never the answer =[
    uraga: MAN how did i get into an agreement to give this dude pics
    yee: BIG YEE is one of the coolest dudes on our team, but scarf latios sucks never use it unless you're trying to cteam me

non scooter shoutouts:

ln: you got a lot of shit for no reason, and were a good manager during the time you were running spl. you'll be missed, lonelyness
    nails: our mirror match was probably the most fun i've had playing a tour game in forever, haha. BS TRACE GARDEVOIR though!
    thatsjustpeachy: thepeachiest
  22. kokoloko

kokoloko yes, this is dog.
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Winner
    UU Leader

nice stealth edit bs

:)

ggs scoots
  23. M Dragon

M Dragon The north wind
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Champion

Ggs bigs, and gl
  24. Hikari

Hikari
    is a Past SPL Winner

I like how I'm the biggest asshole, yet I haven't insulted a single person.
  25. Atticus

Atticus Atticus
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentis a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

i think you should reread your battle with windsong carefully.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)