HeIIraiser

tough like igglybuff
me + marceloDK + pi face = no loses
-edit: mvm, pi face lost one.
shame on u pi face, shame on u. =| -

BR RULE:justin:
also...

IN NORB WE TRUST!

I'm sorry BKC but I lost full respect to you, don't ever comment on my youtube channel. You're a dirty scum bag, lieng to the mods, stealing PO alts, and losing your badge.. TWICE. Your actions in this battle just made me realize the true person who you are. McMeghan's stonedge missed on Heatran, you were like "whatever", next turn your gliscor turns to have Sand-Veil with toxic orb. You're lucky that McMeghan was a gentleman and let you change his team, but that was under one condition, and I quote, "Okay we can re-do and i'll let your stonedge hit, but if it crits you must reset" (BKC). McMeghan agreed. You reset, (who knows you might of changed your ttar set aswell). So we get to the turn were stonedge missed, guess what? it misses again. This is where you reminded me of a Mandibuzz. Dirty bird scum bag. You didn't re-do for nice little McMeghan.

You do realize we officially won that battle scince you forfeighted to change your team at first.. but we aren't going to do that, you know why? We aren't Mandibuzzes.

-Fuck you- Flagging your forums account, hope you get banned. Unbelievable.

edit: http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-Ha...ghan--18-mars-2012-at-19h46-private1369494105

unbelievable, turns 12 is where he agrees

edit2: technicly we win scince he forfeighted LOL NOOBS

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
I'm sorry BKC but I lost full respect to you, don't ever comment on my youtube channel. You're a dirty scum bag, lieng to the mods, stealing PO alts, and losing your badge.. TWICE. Your actions in this battle just made me realize the true person who you are. McMeghan's stonedge missed on Heatran, you were like "whatever", next turn your gliscor turns to have Sand-Veil with toxic orb. You're lucky that McMeghan was a gentleman and let you change his team, but that was under one condition, and I quote, "Okay we can re-do and i'll let your stonedge hit, but if it crits you must reset" (BKC). McMeghan agreed. You reset, (who knows you might of changed your ttar set aswell). So we get to the turn were stonedge missed, guess what? it misses again. This is where you reminded me of a Mandibuzz. Dirty bird scum bag. You didn't re-do for nice little McMeghan.

You do realize we officially won that battle scince you forfeighted to change your team at first.. but we aren't going to do that, you know why? We aren't Mandibuzzes.

-Fuck you- Flagging your forums account, hope you get banned. Unbelievable.

well there goes the scooters' moral highground

would have made him replay with SE hit since youd agreed on it if youd asked me then rather than after

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)