1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Please refer to this thread for the current Smogon Tier Lists.
  3. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Smogon Premier League 3 - Trade Thread

Discussion in 'Smogon Premier League' started by LonelyNess, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

This is where all of the season's trades will be posted for ease of looking up. As well, managers can offer up players to the general public in a sort of "looking for trade" manner.

ONLY ASSISTANT MANAGERS AND MANAGERS MAY POST IN THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER POSTS WILL BE DELETED OR POTENTIALLY INFRACTED.
  2. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

TRADE ALERT

The Dragonspiral Tyrants (previously Smogon's Greatest Brits) trade the rights to retain ToF
    The Congregation of the Classiest trade 2000 of their auction credits.
  3. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH

TRADE ALERT

The Cryonicles trade the rights to retain wilson46
    The Stark Sharks trade the rights to retain Smurf and 2000 of their starting auction credits.
  4. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH

LARGE TRADE ALERT

The Indie Scooters trade the right to retain Nachos
    The Dragonspiral Tyrants trade 2000 of their starting auction credits.

The Indie Scooters trade 4000 of their starting auction credits.
    The Cryonicles trade the right to retain franky

The Indie Scooters trade the right to retain commi$$ioner
    The Circus Maximus Tigers trade the right to retain windsong as well as 2500 of their starting auction credits.

The Team Raiders trade 2500 of their starting auction credits.
    The Congregation of the Classiest trade the right to retain Heysup.
  5. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH

TRADE ALERT

The Ever Grande BIGS trade Bad Romance
    Alpha Ruiners trade Tiba
  6. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH

Managers may now use this thread to announce players they are looking to trade away.
  7. Kinneas

Kinneas
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

For Sale:

Keelhauled

Pros:

Skilled veteran VGC Player, has attended and made top cut in past UK Nationals

Skilled DPP OU player, made UK WCoP team in previous years

Once got to the final stages of a UK VGC 09 tournament with a mono poison team

Cons:

Difficult to understand his northern accent

Sucks at RBY

Occasionally wets the bed

Wanted:

More money
  8. Scofield

Scofield Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

Available to a good home:

Xtrashine

2 time ST finalist, etc

He will revolutionalize the dpp/bw metagames and your spl team!

Post your best offer here or pm it to The_Chaser or myself!
  9. tennisace

tennisace BAPBAPBAPBAPBAPBAP
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
    Twitter Head

I've had 3 players quit on me and I have 4k. Need cash? Come find me.
  10. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH

TRADE ALERT

The Ever Grande BIGS trade Piikaone, Tezeon, and Hantsuki
    The Stark Sharks trade Ojama
  11. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH

SELLBACK ALERT

The Indie Scooters are petitioning to sell back sergio_aguero on grounds of being a team cancer and in general nuisance / hindrance to the team. Logs will be provided on request if a call to veto is seriously called.

The Cryonicles are selling back Nitro based on activity.

The Dragonspiral Tyrants are petitioning to sell back Indra based on having thrown a match on purpose and being a general nuisance to the team.

The Congregation of the Classiest are selling back Akola based on activity.

The Stark Sharks are selling back Alan, SkyNet, Piikaone, and TEzeon based on activity. And are petitioning to sell back Eternal due to being unaware of his ghosting antics which hurt his entire team against the wishes of his managers.

The Ever Grande BIGS are selling back Ningildo based on activity.

The Circus Maximus Tigers are selling back BIHI and EspyJoel based on activity.

Managers have 24 hours from the point of this post to call for a vote on a petitioned sell back.

If you want to call for a vote, PM me, don't post in this thread.
  12. Jackal

Jackal I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

posting to say that I am incredibly busy in the next 24 hours and I cant make an informed decision, so I give bloo the power to vote in my place
  13. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH

TRADE ALERT

The Stark Sharks are trading 3000 sellback credits.
    The Dragonspiral Tyrants are trading 2000 leftover credits.
  14. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH

I was not aware that the trade between the Stark Sharks and The Cryonicles was done without the consent of The Cryonicle's General Manager yondie (I got the confirmation PM from his assistant manager Lady Salamence).

The format thread clearly states that in a head to head decision, the GM gets the say

Yondie doesn't want this trade and never did.

As a result, the trade of reachzero + Pearl. for 2k leftover credits + panamaxis has been nulled.
  15. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH

TRADE ALERT

The Ever Grande BIGS are trading Ginku
    The Dragonspiral Tyrants are trading zdrup16 and 3000 sellback credits.
  16. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH

*sigh* I guess someone has to make sure this shit doesn't die before I'm replaced...

TRADE ALERT

The Wifi Wolfpack are trading Go10
    The Indie Scooters are trading 2000 leftover auction credits.
  17. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH

TRADE ALERT

The Stark Sharks trade 3000 sellback credits.
    The Cryonicles trade 2000 leftover auction credits.
  18. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH

TRADE ALERT

The Ever Grande BIGS are trading 1000 leftover credits
    The Wifi Wolfpack are trading Blue_Blur
  19. little gk

little gk <Birkal> I will quit everything I do on smogon
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

looking to trade user Synre... he needs a good home
  20. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH

The trading deadline has officially passed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)