1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Please refer to this thread for the current Smogon Tier Lists.
  3. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Smogon Premier League 3 - Week 1

Discussion in 'Smogon Premier League' started by LonelyNess, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiba

Tiba
    is a Past SPL Winner

Skynet is ignoring all the messages that I sent to him. He is online at smogon and in IRC (and Earthworm told me that SkyNet is talking to some people on irc). And now he set'd his profile to receive only vm by his friends.

Skynet, LN said for us to play (with allow) stop jonhing
  2. SkyNet

SkyNet MediEvil!

I'll play when I have the time, we set up a time to battle yesterday but you completely refused to battle me with spectators on. You also wanted to use an unsanctioned simulator as you told me NBS was 'glitched'.

Also fyi its 'Johning'...kids thesedays...
  3. CTI

CTI black

Are you retarded? You logged off in the middle of your conversation with him and didn't come back for the rest of the day. Not to mention that you johned out of your battle on friday because apparently you were "tired." :evan:
  4. Limitless

Limitless Success is the best revenge.
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
    Battling 101 Leader

I can't believe how mentally retarded you are.

Evidently you've only had one free time in a whole week to battle.

The situation was still getting resolved. Additionally, I don't get how you can possibly make this statement when you "claimed the win" after he said he didn't want specs; then you automatically logged out. You're real smart bro.

Kids these days...
  5. Tiba

Tiba
    is a Past SPL Winner

I'm only say if you can play with nbs and it bug at FIRST turn we need to restart the battle with the SAME lead pokemon.
  6. Alan

Alan

this thread has more drama than a high school girls facebook page.
  7. Fabbles

Fabbles LN_Slayer
    is a Contributor to Smogon

Maybe if the Sharks had competent managers and players this wouldn't be a problem
  8. SkyNet

SkyNet MediEvil!

First off, Limitless back off and go suck KG's dick or something.

I put a side 6 hours of my day yesterday so I could battle tiba, I had stuff to do after 10pm which is why I left. I don't see what is wrong about tired at 12:30am after working a 12 hour shift, tiba contacted me just before I was heading to bed which I told him, that's why we set up a time for the next day.

If you don't know the whole story don't get involved. As for the battle I can do it in ~2-3 hours.
  9. Conflict

Conflict And who are you, the proud lord said That I must bow so low?
    is a Pre-Contributoris a SPL Winner

Can you guys stop insulting us?

Just to clarify the situation: Skynet was on his phone and on his way home. So, right now he was unable to battle.
    And hes certainly active and trying to get the match done. He was the one that made first contact and tried to set up a time.

We refused to play on another simulator or with 'Specators disabled' because the rules outlined by LN state otherwise. We are strictly following the rules so that we cant lose a match due to a controversity.

Have a nice day.
  10. Ubers Master Johnson

Ubers Master Johnson

[15:34] <SkyNet> i'll get back to you in the next few hours when a manager gets on
    [15:34] <SkyNet> I don't mind battling, but I have to see what they tell me to do
  11. BIG loven

BIG loven Not so little anymore

12. Blue_Star

Blue_Star
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

hi locopoke
  13. kd24

kd24 lemme just whip my dick out and slam it on the table
    is a Pokemon Researcheris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

and makiri thinks ln is the problem??? control your players dude
  14. Limitless

Limitless Success is the best revenge.
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
    Battling 101 Leader

Is that when the real battler gets on?
  15. Bluewind

Bluewind My appearance, ability, and awesomeness strike fea
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Disallowing specs vs sharks should be commonplace by now
  16. Kevin Garrett

Kevin Garrett is a competitor
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a SPL Winner

The privilege of enforcing spectators should definitely be revoked when someone ends a 5 line conversation with, "thanks for the win."
  17. evan

evan I did my best -- I have no regrets
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

ATTN PLAYERS NEW TO SPL:

This is a Pokemon tournament. Not a "Who can exploit the rules better" tournament.

Play your fucking matches. Follow the rules.

Jesus.
  18. Synre

Synre
    is a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

I think you might be a bad political scientist with a stance like that evan...
  19. FlareBlitz

FlareBlitz This was never a story that would have a happy end
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Hey guys.

I asked IB when he wanted to get this game done on Monday, because I was good to play all week. He said he wanted to do it this weekend - I figured we would get it done on saturday, where I was free for most of the day. On Saturday he said he could do Sunday. I work on Sunday, but I am free in the afternoon and late evening, so I told him that. I've been on for the past two and a half hours, in the timeslot I mentioned. I've also sent him a few VMs and asked him to join up on IRC. He was actually online but he hasn't gotten back to me. I think he might have just been busy, but I have to go to soon, and I don't know when I will get back in the evening (as I said, I have work, and today is going to be a busy day). I wouldn't be worried about this but I am probably going to have to work a double shift today and my team tells me that IB is in the UK, which means that if I get back at 8 or 9 it's going to be like 3am for him.

I don't want my team to take the loss if I can't make it to play this evening due to work, so I just wanted to outline that I've done my due diligence in trying to get this game done. Sorry.
  20. franky

franky
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

flareblitz probably posted the most civil activity post so far.. smh
  21. Philip7086

Philip7086 Myuu
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

22. Conflict

Conflict And who are you, the proud lord said That I must bow so low?
    is a Pre-Contributoris a SPL Winner

Lost vs. DracoMalfoy in a pretty good and long battle, gg.
  23. DracoMalfoy

DracoMalfoy need a little time to wake up wake up
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Won vs Conflict after something about a 2 hours and 45 minutes battle, gg.
  24. Stellar

Stellar true and everlasting
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a SPL Winner
    Orange Islands

GGs. Conflict vs DracoMalfoy was fun to watch.
  25. R Inanimate

R Inanimate Grasp the earth, Grasp the World.
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)