Smogon Premier League III - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Ok, Cristal told me he had to go and couldn't be online before Wednesday, so I'll post for him:

Basically, you can see Indra's wall. Cristal left Indra a message on the 3rd trying to schedule the match, but obviously by Indra's last activity the message wasn't answered on Smogon (I think Cristal sent him a PM as well by the 6th). I was also told by Cristal they didn't meet on IRC as well, which means Indra never gave Cristal some time to play. The only activity I've seen from Indra is on IRC, and it was hard for Cristal to constantly be there for the reasons stated in the VM, even though he did spend some time there (including today, having logged for about an hour; while Indra logged on looking for Cristal about 40 minutes earlier and left 6 minutes after that).

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Indra has been online all week and is even online today but Cristal continues to hide for some reason
he wanted to get the match done day 1 but cristal was well hidden

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
If you read Cristal's VM on Indra's wall you'll see he wasn't hiding and actually tried to schedule a match from day two. Excuse our player if he wanted to make a team first.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
ok so basically i couldnt battle all week, including the weekend so i asked flare what times he would be available today. he gave me two timeslots, the first one i couldnt make because i was moving back into uni and settling in, and the second one was after 12 am gmt which was ok with me. so i thought id just get on at that time, but flare vmed me a few hours ago saying he'd be working a double shift and so couldnt be back till 3 am, which is practically impossible for me. it was my fault that i couldnt play all week, but this timeslot was the one we scheduled for. i will be on for 3 hours, if he turns up then great but otherwise lectures start early tomorrow and ill have to leave

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
nice job flare

ggs wolfpack, and sorry for pissing you guys off with the whole mcmeghan / badabing fiasco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)